"Sweetheart, those two have been obsessed with you forever. I bet that Christi still thinks she is your mate. However, we both know that she isn't." She said.

"This doesn't explain why Nova would say anything about them. I am so confused, Mom." I said.

"Ava and Ivy saw Nova head to the kitchen today, and those two were in there and they heard what those she-wolf were saying. I am fairly sure that its way Nova ran off." She said.

"Nova must have heard them talking. Talking about what?" I asked.

"Her, Braxton. They were talking about Nova. Before I came here to see you, Ava and Ivy came to me and told me about it because they couldn't find Nova or you. They were worried about her." She said.

"Mother, I want you to tell me what those two said. I need to know." I said.

"Apparently Christi and Madison said that she was pathetic and that you could do better than Nova and that the one of them was supposed to be your Luna before she arrived in the pack and how Nova was going to pay the price. Ivy and Ava didn't know what that meant." She said.

"Those two are going to pay, as in Christi and Madison. They took my Luna away and were disrespectful to her." I said.

"Brax, your father has already put them into the dungeons. He didn't like how they treated his daughter. We will find her, I promise." She said. She headed back to the packed house. I just said there and cried all over again.

GARRETT

I walked into the dining hall with two pack warriors, and I saw a couple of she-wolves. They were talking about something I couldn't make out at first until I got closer. They didn't know that were behind them, so we listened to their conversation.

Christi-Looks like poor Luna has run away. That means I will get what I want after all.

Bryan-What is that?

Madison-You think she heard us talking?

Christi- Of course, that's what I said this morning.

Bryan-What did you do with Christi?

Christi- I may have mentioned to Madison earlier that Nova was a pathetic and worthless she-wolf and that I was supposed to be his mate until she showed up. And now she is going to pay the ultimate price.

Madison-You tricked me, you said you wanted to meet the Luna and talked to her face to face, to get her to leave. But not like that.

Bryan-You both can't be serious and be like that. You can't treat your Luna like shit or be disrespectful she in your Luna and she is your Alpha.

Christi/Madison-Why not?

Bryan-Because they could punish you, banish you or even kill you.

Christi-who cares, he was supposed to me my mate.

Bryan-What price is it she will have to pay?

Christi- (She laughs) Death, I am going to kill her. After she took off running into the woods, I had a rogue friend of mine capture her. So, she is being held captive until I give word to kill her or free her.

"YOU DID WHAT CHRISTI " Garrett said. As he grabbed her and slammed her into the wall.

"Nothing. I did nothing." Christi said.

"Don't lie to him, Christi! Once a slut, always a slut. I recorded everything; I work for the alpha you're so screwed when Braxton finds out." Bryan said.