"Hello father, hi Beau," Jordan said to them.

"Hello son, Hello Alpha Easton," Charlie said.

"Beta Jordan, Alpha Easton." Beau Said.

"I brought the three of you here to discuss Nova Sky Daniels." I said. Jordan got a smug look on his face.

"What about her? Your father banished her, remember?" Jordan said. Knox walked into the room at that very moment.

"Jordan, you know exactly well that I have removed that banishment, no if I could only find my daughter, I would bring her home." Knox said.

"Well dad, we were discussing Nova." I said.

"Please continue. I'm sorry to interrupt." Knox said. He was interested to see what his son had to find out.

"Now I went out to seek an alliance with another pack. Well, that pack was where I would find my sister who was having an Alpha-Luna Ceremony." I said.

"Seriously? I am happy for her. She deserves it." Knox asked.

"Yes dad, I am not kidding, and I attended the ceremony, and I even spoke with Elder Royce. He wasn't too happy with you dad, but he understood and you're not in trouble with the elder's dad." I said.

"That's good I guess." Knox said.

"What's the big deal about her being an Alpha-Luna anyway-she is just some weak she wolfs," Jordan said.

"You are a stupid wolf who needs to learn his place. Boy, you're an idiot. I raised you better than that. She holds more power than anyone here. She is right below the Alpha King and Luna Queen." Charlie said with disappointment in his son.

"Oh, one more thing, the elders said that with all the trauma that Beta Jordan and Former Alpha Knox have caused her, she can put down their punishment. The elders have agreed to what it is. Beta Jordan Pope, you are required to stay with your chosen mate no matter whatever happens, and I stripped you of your Beta title, and you can choose between head soldier or head warrior." I said.

"Are you serious? You can't do that?" Jordan said.

"I can and I did, your dismissed Jordan. You can Sadie need to move out of the Beta wing within the next two-hours." I said.

"But she is pregnant and can't lift." Jordan said.

"Get your new warrior or soldier friends to help you, because I don't care right now." I said. Jordan stormed out of my office.

"Beau Davidson, do you accept the responsibility of this pack as your own and do you accept the Beta position as it is being offered to you?" I asked him. He looked at Charlie and then at me. We both nodded at him.

"What did Nova say about this? Because this was her position?" Charlie asked.

"She chose Beau." I said. Beau looked up, and without another thought, he accepted.

"I accept. If Nova thinks I can do it, then I definitely accept the position. Charlie, would you be willing to show me the ropes of what needs to be done?" Beau asked.

"Of course, Nova chose a good one, Easton." Charlie said.

"That she did. Now dad your punishment." I said.

"Yes, what is it?" Garrett said.

"She wants you to go to the Himalayan pack and explain to her face why you did what you did. Because if you don't, you will never get to know your future grand pups. No, she isn't pregnant. But she won't hesitate to write you out of her life for good. But any punishment she could have given you hurt one person who matters most to her." I said.