~CHAPTER 1~

BRAXTON

"Sawyer, I am going to be away a day or two for an alliance meeting. So that leaves you and Rory in charge." I said.

"Of course, you know the pack is in safe hands with us." He spoke.

"I know, I just hate traveling, but at least I have Delta Max and Warrior Leon going with me." I spoke. When we will leave, I send them a mind-link.

B: Hey Leon and Max, meet me at the care in 20 minutes. We are to leave for Red Eclipse for the Alliance meeting. The sooner we get there and they get the meeting done. The sooner you two can get home to your mate.

M: Yes, Alpha.

J: Yes, Alpha is almost there.

I went out to the car and was putting my bag in the trunk when I saw Leon come up to the car, giving me a nod and then put his bag into the trunk. We both got into the form of the car. I was driving, and he was in the passenger. Max gets there and puts his bag in the trunk and gets in the back seat. I start the car and we head off to the Read Eclipse pack. The car ride was quiet. As those two likes to sleep in the car. It was a five-hour car ride. It was around 11 a.m. when we got to the Red Eclipse Pack territory. I pulled up to the border.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" The border patrolmen asked.

"I am Alpha Braxton of the Himalayan Pack. This is Delta Max and Warrior Leon. We are here to see your Alpha Knox for an Alliance meeting at his request." I spoke.

"Hold on," he said and walked away to mind-link the alpha.

P: I have an Alpha Braxton and two of his men here to see you for an Alliance meeting.

K: Yes, let them through, please.

P: Yes Alpha.

He walks back over to us; he nods his head.

"Sorry about that. I just had to contact the alpha before I let anyone into the pack lands." He spoke.

"As an Alpha myself, I respect that. I will mention that to your alpha. What is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Border Patrolman Sage Walker, Alpha." He spoke.

"Nice to meet you, young man." I said. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Pleasure is all mine; you all can enter the pack lands and enjoy your stay." He spoke.

"Thank you." The three of us said at once.

We drove about 20 minutes into the territory until we found the pack house. When I got out, I smelled a faint smell of champagne and vanilla. Braxton's mate is here, someone, I feel it. Maybe, but the scent is so faint she might be underage by Ari. I think you're right, talk with the Alpha. The three of go into the pack house and find Alpha's office. It wasn't too hard to find; it says Alpha's office on the door. I knocked on the door.

"Enter," said a firm voice.

We walked into the office. The smell was really strong in here, but it was only the Alpha in here. I had to take a step back for a second before I could continue. I took a couple of deep breaths and entered the office.

"Alpha Braxton, you made it. I am Alpha Knox and this late arrival walking in is my Beta Charlie." Knox said.

"Sorry I am late." Charlie said.

"Better late than never, my mother always says." I said. They all laughed.

"Who is with you?" Alpha Knox asked.