Chapter 15

Quite the stuff happened between me and Jungkook. I didn't know exactly what the reason was on why he brought me to his place.

Speaking of which, the devil himself was sitting, leg spread across the entire couch. 

I then gave the slight courage to walk over to him and ask the curious question, not that it really mattered.

"Why did we go to your house the other day?"

He just slowly shift his gaze onto me with both his arms and legs spread like a starfish whilst being on his phone.

"Cuz the house wife wanted to see you."

That led to me giving an 'oh' in response.

That been said, he dropped back staring at his phone screen. Not giving a single thought. I had a few questions in my mind that I wanted to ask him, but the nervousness overwhelmed me.

I didn't know how to bring it up, so I thought just maybe skip it until dinner happens.

Then, I could try to bring up the answers I am just so mindlessly curious about. Why do I wanna know about this?

What's driving me up the wall the know about his stuff going on in his life? Curious to know what his father does and what happened to his mother.

I just get a bit nosy. Okay! Extremely nosy. That's more of it.

I've shared to him about my own problems and hasn't asked further more about it, but now I'm tempted to keep wondering and understand. It's for a friendly purpose.

Yes, he's my bully and I hate him, but do I so want to keep getting to know him? I just can't put the puzzles together on why that is. 

It just seemed that overtime when we moved dorms, Jungkook and I just gradually got along somehow.

Not in that way. In a more mature and friendly vibe. That's what I'm trying to work with. He shouldn't be a bully anymore. So much as a gang leader also.

That's it! I'm going to ask instead of theorising it all to myself. Just pray that he will take it light-heartidly and won't kill me for it..

-

7:31 pm

I advised Jungkook to fetch some groceries. That text message I sent to him only reached to him a few hours ago.

That dumbass. Never reads messages. Oh well.

Time later then came to when he arrived back, placing that bag filled items onto the kitchen counter. It was now my turn to make dinner. 

I suggested if we'd just have plain ramen since that's just a simple, sit at home meal, instead of going full out with a dinner plan. 

He didn't mind it and accepted the offer. To which I then switched on the kettle to its max boiling pressure for a good couple of minutes.

The click of the kettle meant that it was over, and the time for the special part had been yet to happen.

The gang leader was sat, scrolling and tapping through his phone screen until I served the bowls of store bought ramen.

Jungkook was mouth-fulling it like a beast, almost. He took his chewing slow, but still inhaled large proportions of it.

A tint of disgust shaded most of my expression, glaring at him with strands if ramen hanging from my lips.

"If you hog on that like a pig, you're gonna choke." I commented while eating my own food.

HIs eyes looked upon mine with a half threatening glare. But I was use to it. Once I was half way done, the rambling questions came flooding within my head.