Chapter 2

Why is, out of all people, Jungkook my fricking room-mate?!

Jungkook kept glaring at me with a threatening look. 

"This must be mistaken..!" I started fidgeting with my keys until Jungkook snatched them out of my hand.

"Cut it out! They're the same. Don't be such a dramatic whimp." He scolded me.

"So, we're gonna have to be room-mates anyway?"

"Unfortunately.." He rolled his eyes. I did too. I hated this so much, and I'm sure Jungkook did as much as me. In about one and a half hours, we had to go back to the school to do our normal tasks.

Since we just got our new dorms, school will be an hour late. So that means I have to get ready with Jungkook present around me.

"That is your room. This one's mine. Never ever disturb me whether you have an emergency or not!" He yelled. 

"Aww, I'm so sorry oppa..! I'll never ever disturb you." I mocked him. His face turned cold as snow, stepping closer to me, unwelcomed.

"What was that...?" His voice lowered.

"What? Isn't that what you want me to do when I'm near you? Be like every girl when they hang off your shoulder?"

I tried teasing him. Obviously, he didn't take it lightly. He then stormed into his room, where he came from before.

His anger was always contagious, which is why he makes me angry most of the time I see him.

Once I changed into my uniform, I stepped out of the room with my bag strapped over my shoulders.

Jungkook came out as well, except as ragged as ever when he's in uniform. Just like a gangster or something weird.

"You're heading early, oppa. I didn't know a bully likes to go early for school." I teased him again. He came closer again, leaning in further over my shoulder where I could feel the air of his breath enter my ear.

"Just because we're room-mates doesn't mean we can be nice to each other..." His voice was at its deepest. I was frozen stiff until he walked out.

This frickin loser boy will never get a taste of his own medicine, I scrunched my face, visibly pissed. 

Time skip

"So, who's your room-mate?" Lisa asked like a curious child. I was refusal to tell her who I was actually stuck with.

"Um- G-Gerald..!" I pointed down the corrider. That was Gerald. Some random guy I only heard of once.

"Oh. That's okay. I'm sure he's a lovely guy. I'm with Jisoo."

"Lucky."

As the bell rang, I told Lisa to leave class without me since I have a different class. I shuffled through my locker to sort my books. That's when something totally unexpecting occurred. 

I heard a loud thump against the locker beside my head, seeing a hand resting there. I presumed it was Jungkook before I turned around to the sight of his smug face, that I hate. Obviously, he's acting as if we're not room-mates.

"Who's my favourite nerd I love to pick on..?" He smirked.

"Is that a question I'm supposed to answer?" I stood up, continued to close my locker. He didn't respond to my question, and ended up pushing my head against the locker.

I managed to scoot away from him as he didn't have time to continue his filthy tricks. Thankfully, I made it out alive this time.

I ran over to Jennie before she stepped inside the classroom I was headed. I also told her the same thing that I told Lisa, about our room-mates and all. Luckily for them, they get to stick with their bestfriends. And I'm with someone beyond that.