Chapter 1

Y/N POV

My high school had been the dumbfounded school of the state. Ever since I transfered from Australia to America for a 'big' high school, I've collided into a problem. And the words I can put in the dictionary that defines the word 'problem' is: Jeon Jungkook.

Once I did get into that high school, he's been picking on me none-stop. He's that typical playboy/bully that picks on, specifically, one target that he loves to shit on whenever he feels like it and does it for the entirety of their school years. 

Yep. You can poke fingers at me because that's what I've been dealing with for what's felt like centuries.

I was fully prepared to go back to school for the last semester. My little sister, Su-nabi, tried ruffling my sheets to force her way for me to get out of bed.

The dream I just had was very heavily based off a pretty nerving memory of mine from about a week ago. . .

-

"Hey! Why the hell did you push that lady!?" 

I confronted a sacky dude with oil gelled to his hair and a pack of cigarettes hanging between his fingers. My time ran out to be a bystander.

"Is that a problem to you, Missy?" He said.

"Leave before I call the fucking cops." I lost my cool but I didn't raise my voice. He just stood calmly with a pissed off demeanor and not throwing any threatening gestures toward me. 

"I live around here." He said.

"Oh really?" I lifted a brow in suspicion.

"Yes."

I glared, not too deeply, into his dark souless eyes.

"Do you not have a gang leader or something?" I crossed my arms with a cold expression. I was sort of being sarcastic yet he didn't say anything.

After that, I walked away from the skeptical man. My annoyed walk probably didn't seem to affect him, but a lot of people were pretty shocked at the matter.

-

Yeah. That memory is not fun to think about when it pops up in your head at any point. It was the first time I've ever delt with a junkie-looking person in my life.

When it was my time to go to school after a long while, the first human being I saw outside the front gate was my good old friend Lisa. I pounced into her arms as we embraced so solidly. 

"Lisa!"

"Hey, Y/n!" 

As we screamed with wide smiles. We did silly finger gestures at each other and shrieked with excitement. Our joy couldn't be controlled as we complimented each other's outfits and hairstyles endlessly. 

I shook her, reminding her about our trip to class. Our hands were locked together as we waddled along like the cringey teen girls we are at heart.

When we almost reached the classroom, I noticed as Jungkook was strolling along the hallway. My expression turned sour and stone-cold. 

"Hey, nerd! I'm glad to see you still alive and fresh for my beatings." He smirked. I ignored this bantering and threw Lisa inside the classroom along with me. 

Time skip

We walked along the not-so-busy hall to our next lesson.
"I saw something about our school getting renovations from the last 8 months" Lisa informed me.