Chapter 10

The water splashed everywhere, one by one as we pounced into the deep end of the pool. Every square inch of Yoongi's backyard was soaked. 

I felt by toes touch the bottom surface from underwater. As I treaded myself back up out of water to fish for air, I swish around my wet, frizzy hair as the boys splashed about.

We played in the pool for at least 10 minutes until we gave it a rest.

They had their beautiful smiles that you could easily drown in quicker than the pool itself.

When I counted about 3 minutes of fun in the pool, all of us were ready to get out of our swim suits. Our bodies were drenched and our hair was soaked.

"I'ma change back to my clothes." I assured the boys before heading inside. I alternated to my baggy t-shirt and comfy track pants. My hair was continuously dripping and bled through my shirt.

I dried it more with my towel until I returned outside to where the boys were. 

"Wow. You must feel so cozy in those clothes." Hoseok hugged himself in a funny mimick. It made me laugh.

He joked for a good minute, Namjoon and Suga carelessly tucked themselves in their own clothes, still wearing their damp swim shorts. I was the only one who suggested a snack munching feast for the 4 of us.

Suga piled all the snacks. All of us had twin expressions as we glared at the food brought to us. Once we gathered, we gobbled like hungry golems. 

Suga was the slow eater, and Hoseok was the gravel digger. A loud noise of crunching and chewing was casted upon us until Suga gave into a conversation.

"So Y/n, you never told us your roommate."

As he said that, I let out an obnoxious chuckle. Why is it that I don't wanna speak up about it? 

They know he's the burning number one enemy of mine, so I don't wanna cause confrontation in front of them.

"Uh..." I stumbled with words. I had second thoughts to explain properly what's been going on.

"Well. It's.. umm." Suddenly, Hoseok's hands held both my cheeks to study my eyes, giving me a puppy look. 

"Y/n, why don't you wanna share secrets? Is there something you wanna spill for us?" He smiled at the end.

I gently pushed his hands down as I sighed in deep defeat before saying anything. 

"B..B- Bunny.." 

I cleared my throat to make it sound difficult to hear. Their faces were radiating confusion. When I repeated it a second time, their faces lit up as Hoseok coughed out bits of chips from his mouth.

"J-Jungkook..?" His eyes sparked open. It was easy for them to figure it out.

"Your roommate is Jungkook!?" 

Hoseok shook me a little violently. I reassured them that it was true.

Finally! I felt the gust of relief fall off my shoulders.  And they're my hyungs who I can dearly trust.

It took a short amount of seconds for Suga and Namjoon to repeat what Hoseok said in the same tone. I silently nodded.

"Ah. Who woulda' thought that Jungkook-shi is Y/n's roomate." Hoseok elevated his brows with a funny smirk. I didn't know if he's trying to be joking or not, but that's Hoseok for ya.

"The thing is.. I didn't wanna tell anyone because I know what the immediate reactions are. He's a bully, yes, but I'm sure he's not.. all bad." I explained. Their faces were understanding.