Chapter 12

So we shared few details here and there. Where do we go from here? 

He began his last aimed question at me. "Random question... What's a big fear of yours?"

"You say yours, and I'll say mine." he reassured.

I was thinking on whether he might think my biggest fear is him for some dumb obvious reason. Before I said something, he spoke in my tongue. 

"..Your ex?"

It made me nod gently. 

"..Well, not just that. I guess it's just being in a abusive relationship. That's why I can have trust issues when it comes to... dating." I murmurred my last word in a breath. He looked the other way with no eye contact til I butted him with my fist.

"Yah! I finished my short answer. Are you gonna do what you requested?"

 He just didn't seem bothered when I repetitively was punching his shoulder in clear aggrovation.

"Earth to Jungkook!—"

"I didn't say I would share!" He whined.

"Rewind back in your head. You said that you would confess yours after mine." I widened my eyes at him. He then gave into his answer; in an obvious, annoying mutter.

Out of nowhere, I was hit with a surprise attack of a pen smacking right into my face, leaving me moaning in pain. Turns out, it was Jungkook who just tossed his pen at me. 

"Ah...!" I groaned, massaging my nose.

"Finish up."

"What? We're suppose to finish this tonight."

"I know. I'm going to the bathroom, cupcake! What do you think I'm doing for 2 minutes?" He argued sarcastically. First off, cupcake was crossing boundaries. 

I didn't feel the nerve to continue agonizing him about it. So on that, I continued forward with the last touches of the assignment.

-

For a little while, my head started to throb in an agonising pain. Almost as if electrocuting bolts were shooting up the sides of my skull. 

Jungkook and I managed to complete the assignment. A big round of applause is what I deserve! For literally pulling his head out of his ass to bring him up to finishing it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to take credit, but it's also a group effort. Immediately I fished out my phone from my pocket to text Hobi.

y/n: We finished the group project!  Was what I sent.

He replied with a default smiley face. I guess it's enough to make him pleased.

The most I could do was just pat myself on the back with a proud bready smirk plastered on my washed out face. 

That same day I had to pass that message across to Hoseok, the teacher informed the whole class that me and Jungkook were in that our assignments were to be handed in.

I couldn't help but still smile at that. At the moment I got my gangsta bully to do a project with me. Successfully? Can't really say much about that. But we at least brought it in on time.

-

"Couldn't thank you enough, Y/n."

"No problem Hoseok." I gradually gave a side hug to him.

"You really saved my ass by talking to Jungkook and completing to project without me." His broad smile gave a big old chuckle through his pearly whites.