In love

POV: Daryl  admiring you as you kill a bunch of Walkers.

Daryl watched in awe as Y/N took out one Walker after another with ease. She moved with a grace and precision that he had never seen before, her movements fluid and confident.

He had always known that Y/N was a skilled fighter, but watching her in action was something else entirely. She moved like a dancer, her body flowing from one move to the next, her eyes focused and intense.

As she took out another Walker, Daryl felt a surge of pride and admiration for her. He knew that she was a survivor, someone who could hold her own in a world that was full of danger and uncertainty.

He watched as she took out another Walker, her knife slicing through its head with a swift and precise movement. He could see the determination in her eyes, the fierce intensity that drove her forward.

And then, just like that, it was over. The last of the Walkers lay still on the ground, and Y/N stood there, breathing heavily, her eyes scanning the area for any more threats.

Daryl walked over to her, his heart pounding with excitement. "That was amazing," he said, his voice filled with admiration.

Y/N looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips. "Thanks," she said, her voice soft and humble.

Daryl couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for her. He knew that she was a fighter, someone who could hold her own. And he was grateful to have her by his side, someone who he could count on no matter what.

As they walked away from the scene of the battle, Daryl knew that he was lucky to have her in his life, someone who he could look up to and admire in a world that was full of darkness and death.