Grumpy pants

POV: Daryl has to wake you up.

Daryl knew that waking up Y/N was never an easy task. She was always grumpy in the morning, no matter how much sleep she got.

But they had a long day ahead of them, and they needed to get an early start. So he took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

"Y/N, time to get up," he called out, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

There was no response, just a muffled groan from inside the room.

Daryl sighed and pushed the door open, revealing Y/N curled up in a ball under the covers.

"Come on, we gotta get going," he said, walking over to the bed and gently shaking her shoulder.

Y/N grumbled and pulled the covers over her head.

"Five more minutes," she muttered.

Daryl rolled his eyes and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You know we don't have time for that," he said, running a hand through his hair. "We've got a lot to do today."

Y/N groaned again, but finally sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Fine," she said, her voice still thick with sleep. "I'm up."

Daryl smiled, relieved that she was finally awake.

"Good," he said, standing up and heading for the door. "I'll meet you outside in ten minutes grumpy pants."

As he walked out of the room, he could hear Y/N grumbling to herself under her breath. But he knew that once she got some coffee in her, she'd be back to her usual self.

And as they set out on their journey, Daryl couldn't help but feel grateful for his grumpy friend. She may be a pain to wake up, but she was always there for him when it counted.