Sir yes sir

POV: Daryl voting you to be in charge.

Daryl stood at the front of the group, his eyes scanning the faces of the survivors who had gathered around him. They were all looking to him for guidance, for someone to lead them through the chaos and uncertainty of this new world.

He took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "I've been thinking," he began, his voice steady. "We need someone to be in charge, to make the tough decisions and keep us all safe."

There was a murmur of agreement from the crowd, and Daryl nodded. "I've decided that person is going to be Y/N," he said, his eyes locking onto hers.

Y/N looked surprised, but also pleased. "Me?" she asked, her voice soft.

Daryl nodded again. "You're smart, you're tough, and you care about this group," he said, his voice firm. "You're the best person for the job."

Y/N looked around at the others, her eyes shining with determination. "I won't let you down," she said, her voice strong.

Daryl smiled at her, a sense of pride swelling in his chest. "I know you won't," he said, his voice filled with confidence.

And with that, Y/N stepped forward, ready to take on the role of leader. Daryl watched her go, feeling a sense of hope for the first time in a long time. Maybe, just maybe, they could survive this after all.