Sharing is caring

POV: Daryl sharing his food.

Daryl watched as Y/N hungrily devoured the can of beans he had given her. He knew that food was scarce, but he couldn't bear to see her go hungry.

She looked up at him, a grateful smile on her face. "Thank you," she said, her voice soft. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Daryl shrugged, trying to hide the warmth that spread through his chest at her words. "Just doing what I can," he said, his voice gruff.

Y/N finished the last of the beans, licking the spoon clean. "You're a good man, Daryl," she said, her eyes meeting his. "I'm lucky to have you as a friend."

Daryl felt a flush of warmth at her words, and he knew that he would do anything to protect her. She had become more than just a friend to him; she had become family.

He reached out and squeezed her hand, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "We're in this together," he said, his voice soft. "We'll make it through."

Y/N nodded, her eyes shining with determination. "Together," she said, her voice strong.

Daryl knew that he would do anything to keep her safe. She was his family now, and he would do whatever it took to protect her. Together, they would make it through the apocalypse, one day at a time.

Daryl Dixon one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें