Fucking walkers

POV: Daryl saves you when a walker pushes you off a small cliff.

Daryl had always been protective of Y/N, ever since the day she had joined the group. She was still learning the ropes, and he didn't want her to get hurt.

One day, Daryl, Y/N, and a few others were out on a supply run. They were making their way through a dense forest when they heard a noise. Suddenly, a walker appeared out of nowhere and attacked Y/N.

The walker pushed her off a small cliff, and she tumbled down to the bottom. Daryl knew that he had to act fast. He scrambled down the hill, dodging trees and rocks as he went.

When he reached the bottom, he found Y/N lying on the ground, injured and bleeding. The walker was still there, and it was closing in on her.

Daryl didn't hesitate. He pulled out his crossbow and took aim. He fired a bolt straight into the walker's head, killing it instantly. "Fucking walkers" he growled out.

Then, he turned his attention to Y/N. She was unconscious, but still breathing. Daryl checked her pulse and found that it was weak. He knew that they had to get her back to camp as soon as possible.

He picked her up in his arms and began the long trek back through the forest. The others followed close behind, providing cover and support.

Finally, they arrived back at camp. Hershel tended to Y/N injuries, and Daryl stayed by her side the whole time. He felt guilty for not being able to protect her better, but he knew that he had done everything he could.

After a few days of rest and recovery, Y/N was back on her feet. She thanked Daryl for saving her life, and he simply nodded in response. He didn't need any thanks - he was just happy that she was ok.

From that day on, Daryl and Lotus's bond grew even stronger. They had been through a traumatic experience together, and it had brought them closer. Daryl knew that he would always be there to protect her, no matter what.