Sweet man

POV: Daryl bringing over a plate of food for you whilst your on look out.

Y/N had been standing watch for hours, her eyes scanning the horizon for any sign of danger. She was exhausted and hungry, but she didn't dare leave her post. That's when Daryl appeared, carrying a plate of food.

"Hey," he said, holding out the plate. "I brought you some dinner."

Y/N was surprised by the gesture. She had always been self-reliant, and she wasn't used to people taking care of her.

"Thanks," she said, taking the plate from him.

Daryl lingered for a moment, his eyes scanning the horizon with hers. "You doing alright?" he asked.

Lotus nodded, her mouth full of food. "Yeah," she said. "Just tired."

Daryl nodded, understanding. "You wanna take a break? I can take over for a bit."

Y/N hesitated for a moment, but then she nodded. She handed him her rifle, and he took her place at the lookout post.

As she ate, Y/N watched Daryl from afar. He was always so quiet and stoic, but she could tell that he cared about her. She had never had anyone look out for her like this before.

When she finished her meal, she walked over to him, taking her spot next to him.

"Thanks for this," she said, gesturing to the empty plate.

Daryl shrugged, his eyes never leaving the horizon. "We gotta take care of each other out here," he said, as Y/N smiled.