Daryl = Father

POV: You ask Daryl to be your dad.

Y/N sat on the porch, her eyes fixed on the horizon. She was lost in thought, thinking about everything that had happened since the world had ended.

Daryl walked up behind her, his footsteps soft on the wooden planks. "Hey," he said, his voice gentle. "What's on your mind?"

Y/N turned to him, her eyes shining with tears. "I was thinking," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "What would you say if I asked you to be my dad?"

Daryl's heart skipped a beat. He had always felt a special connection to Y/N, but he had never thought of himself as a father figure. "I'd be honored," he said, his voice soft.

Y/N smiled, a sense of relief washing over her. "I know it's weird," she said, her voice shaking. "But I don't have anyone else. And you've always been there for me."

Daryl knelt down beside her, his eyes locked onto hers. "I'll always be there for you," he said, his voice filled with love. "No matter what."

And with that, Y/N threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Daryl hugged her back, feeling a sense of joy that he had never known before.

Together, they sat there on the porch, watching the sun set over the horizon. And in that moment, Daryl knew that he was exactly where he was meant to be.