It's ok to cry

POV: You hug Daryl when he's upset.

Y/N  found Daryl sitting outside the cabin, his face buried in his hands. She had known something was wrong when he didn't show up for dinner, and she had gone looking for him.

"Daryl?" she said, her voice soft. "What's wrong?"

Daryl looked up at her, his eyes red and puffy. "It's nothing," he said, his voice hoarse.

Y/N knew better than to believe him. She sat down next to him, her hand on his back. "You can tell me," she said. "I'm here for you."

Daryl took a deep breath, his shoulders shaking. "I just...I miss them," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Merle, Glenn, Beth...they're all gone. And I couldn't save them."

Y/N felt a lump form in her throat. She knew how much Daryl had loved those people, how much they had meant to him. She put her arms around him, pulling him close.

"It's ok to be upset," she said, her voice gentle. "It's ok to miss them. You don't have to be strong all the time."

Daryl hesitated for a moment, then leaned into her embrace. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. Y/N could feel his body shaking with sobs, and she held him tighter.

They sat like that for a long time, Daryl's head on her shoulder, his body pressed against hers. Y/N could feel his tears soaking through her shirt, but she didn't care. She was just glad she could be there for him, glad she could offer him some comfort.

When he finally pulled away, Daryl wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Thanks," he said, his voice thick with emotion.

Y/N smiled at him, her heart full. "Anytime," she said. "I'm always here for you."
.