"No."

    Min Hui and Xin Qi glanced at each other, dumbfounded.

    "He's sick." Tong Tianhai hesitated for a long time, and finally said, "He's sick in the brain."

    Both of them were taken aback, and they said "Oh" in unison, not knowing whether "the brain is sick" is really sick, or just kind of metaphor.

    Immediately afterwards, Tong Tianhai also fell silent, scanning the two people in front of him back and forth with his eyes, observing their reactions.

    "What's wrong with his brain?" Min Hui asked.

    There was another silence, Tong Tianhai faltered for a while, and said, "Psychopathy. Paranoia."

    "Is it serious?" Xin Qi unconsciously held Min Hui's hand.

    "It's serious. He has been in a mental hospital for several years." Tong Tianhai's fingers began to tremble, and he lit a cigarette for himself, "He always felt that someone was trying to harm him. I locked him up at home. Later...the house was almost burned down once, and the neighbors were terrified, so I had to send him to the hospital."

   "Do you think this disease...is related to trafficking?" Xin Qi asked.

    "My cousin asked someone to get him for me. He said that the child's family was too poor to support him. At that time, there were two boys, both over one year old. One was thin and small, and the other was white and fat. I picked the white and fat one. I gave it 20,000 yuan, thinking that someone will die in the future, which is good..."

    "Then does he know that he is not his own?" Min Hui frowned.

    Tong Tianhai shook his head: "I never told him. He doesn't know until now."

    Min Hui was confused again: "Isn't you the person who registered on the family tracing website?"

   " I went to the hospital last month to see a doctor. It was found that...he had cancer. The doctor said it would take half a year at most. After much deliberation, I decided to help him find his biological parents. I am gone, at least there is someone who can take care of him. They said, you are very likely to be his biological sister? "

    Min Hui hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

    "Great." He shook Min Hui's hand happily, and took out a folder from the drawer and handed it to her, "Here are his medical records and diagnosis notes.... Sorry, I haven't dared to explain Hao I am afraid that everyone will hear about such a big trouble, without medical insurance, and the monthly hospitalization expenses are not old or young, so I am too scared to come here, and I don’t want to admit it.”

    Min Hui hurriedly said: “How could that happen? -"

    "In fact, he was quite normal when he was normal. He was cute when he was a child, but he was very timid. He was afraid of the sound of flushing the toilet, not like a boy. Because of this, he was often beaten. I... I was also at fault. Good wine I'm greedy for drinking, and I'll take it out on him if things go wrong. I'm a part-time worker myself, and I don't have the money to send him to school..."

Probably because of his conscience, Tong Tianhai began to repent, muttering to himself After talking for a long time, Min Hui and Xin Qi couldn't be interrupted. Anyway, they wanted to know more about the situation, so they had to listen silently.

    After muttering for ten minutes, Tong Tianhai finally asked: "You want to see him, of course you are welcome. I also understand if you don't want to see him. After all, his situation is special now, and it is... a very important thing for you. burden..."

    "Do you have the address of the hospital?" Min Hui said, "I want to see him as soon as possible."

    He pointed to the folder: "There is the address. The hospital is called 'Cining Hospital', if you take a car It's about an hour away from here. There is a guest house in the hospital, you can stay there."

    "Thank you."

    Min Hui stood up and was about to leave when Xin Qi suddenly said, "Uncle, do you have a picture of your child Minghao?"

    "Yes, yes."

    He took out a cardboard box, picked out four photos and handed them to Min Hui: "This is two years old, this is five years old, this is thirteen years old, this is the photo taken the year before, two Eleven years old."

    Xin Qi took pictures one by one with his mobile phone.

    Seeing Min Hui staring at the thirteen-year-old photo without blinking, Tong Tianhai smiled and said, "Your siblings are quite alike. I knew you were his own sister the first time I saw you." , fair-skinned boy, tall and straight, with melancholy eyes and a shy smile.

    If it wasn't for the shaved body, she would have thought it was a girl.