11.1-Plan B

Mulai dari awal

    "A famous movie about a math professor who has schizophrenia... and won an Academy Award."

    "A Beautiful Mind."

    Of course she knew English. , but Su Tian doesn't understand English, Min Hui thinks it's better to act a little closer to the prototype.

    "That's right, that professor's mental illness seems to be delusional." Xin Qi said slowly, "It was almost cured later." "Really?"

    "Well . After he was cured, he continued to do research, and he had to win the Abel Prize. "

    "What is Abel?"

    "AbelPrize, an international award for mathematics, has a high reputation in the mathematics community."

    " Well! Then I think my brother can be cured, after all, this disease is not congenital, and it is different from mental retardation. General communication or It can be done."

    "It makes sense." Xin Qi nodded, "It's okay even if you can't communicate. With us by your side, no one wants to bully him."

    At this moment, the car shook, and the
 driver who had been driving silently changed suddenly.

    Slow down on the road, and said while clutching his stomach: "I'm sorry, I need to stop the car. I may have eaten something."

     A forest ran away.

    To save fuel, he turned off the air conditioner. It was cool in the car at first, but it became unbearably hot in a blink of an eye.

    Both of them were wearing white T-shirts, and both were sweating profusely.

    In desperation, the car door was opened, and a group of mosquitoes rushed in from outside. The two drove away the mosquitoes with towels in the car for a long time before they wiped out the mosquitoes, and quickly rolled up the windows. At that time, five or six large lumps had been bitten out of both of them.

    "Drink some water?"

    Xin Qi unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and handed it over. Min Hui shook her head quickly: "No, I'm afraid I'll have to stop to go to the bathroom later. The driver said that there isn't even a gas station on this road. And— —"

    She turned around and found that Xin Qi was staring at herself silently, unable to move her gaze at all.

    The white T under the sweat is almost transparent.

    Xin Qi's Adam's apple moved, and he said, "Stand outside for a while."

    He happened to be sitting at the end close to the grass. Min Hui felt that it was not safe to get off from the other side, so she raised her waist and planned to step over Xin Qi. past.

    "Excuse me, excuse me."

    He turned slightly sideways, allowing Min Hui to step forward with one leg. After probably not standing up for a long time, Min Hui's legs suddenly went numb, her body tilted, and she sat on Xin Qi's body. His hands subconsciously caught her.

    Between them, each other's lips lightly brushed.

    Both of them were startled.

    Min Hui adjusted her center of gravity and was about to get up when she found that her waist was still tightly held by Xin Qi's hands, and she refused to let go.

    The faces of the two were very close, and his breathing was fast, and the hot breath poured down to his neck. An invisible force pulled them together like a money chain, which became tighter and tighter, and the heavy anchor was pulled out from the depths of the sea.

    "Think?" Min Hui asked.

    He nodded.

    She gave her a permissive look, and he immediately kissed her.

    She didn't resist. The body was very hot, and the whole body seemed to be on fire. The pair of rabbits on her chest also jumped up. He grabbed it and squeezed it gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck with one hand, grabbed his hair with the other, and kissed him wantonly, sometimes softly, sometimes fiercely, and sometimes just biting.

    The two were entangled together, there was a faint salty smell in the sweat, the more they sucked hungrily, the more smoke came out of their throats -
 he pushed her down on the back seat, and the white T fell down to her neck...

    A car passed by them, and the headlights hit the window. She saw the long scar in the middle of his chest rising and falling as he gasped, like a door that would open at any moment. Inside the door was a beating heart. Heart, she quickly reached out to cover it.

    Lenovo scares her.

    She could already feel the changes in his body. He bent down and was about to start when he suddenly cursed in a low voice: "FXXK."

    "Huh?"

    "The driver is back."

    "..."

    The two dressed in a panic, arranged their sitting postures, unscrewed a bottle of mineral water each, and drank it as if nothing had happened.

    "Sorry for the long wait."

  The driver opened the door, quickly slid to the driver's seat, immediately turned on the ignition and turned on the air conditioner, "Is it too hot?"

    "It's okay."

    Xin Qi said, "How are you, are you okay?"

    "I don't know what bad things I ate, and my stomach and legs are weak."