my flame, Song Yoong.29

the fight wasn't as challenging as i had expected. we cleared out the pit faster than any war i have been apart of. with a few slashes of my sword and Hongers fast foot work, the ghosts were gone in an instant. then again, we are a ghost king and martial goddess. Honger piled the bodies, and made sure not a single Banyue solder remained down here.

"Ruoye!" my brothers voice echoed.

"Honger." i said with a dark voice. the fabric  of this uniform is thick enough to hide open wounds and can act as a full body bandage. Honger nodded and went flying to catch brother. i leaped against the walls to catch Kohana and Kiyoshi. Kohana must have tried to get out of the pit with her tails and realized she couldn't get out. she panicked for a second before realizing it's me.  Kiyoshi hid his face in Kohana's shoulder. i created an ice path leading to the walls.  we slid down to the floor. it was easy, much like the battle down here. we both  landed on our feet. Kohana handed me the shaking little boy.

"oh, Kiyoshi." i said as i held him close and began to sooth him by petting his head. he looked up, and began to cry.

"mother!" he cheered as he wrapped his arms around my neck. i heard a pair of silver chained boots land with a jingle, while another landed with a thud. i looked over, and there was Honger carrying flower sword bridal style. i gave a smirk. i knew what Honger is planning. i looked away and focused on Kemo who was face down in dirt.

"you haven't changed Kemo." i said in the limited language of Banyue i could remember. he looked to me with an angered expression. the most i can see down here are outlines thanks to my power. he didn't make the expression he made the last time i visited. "no remember?"

gods above i sounded like a toddler with that line. he finally recognized me.

"snow general!" he spat. he knew what would have happened if he should threaten people i know.

"warned you." i responded with the authoritarian tone i used when i would train the solders at new Xianle. he began roaring something i couldn't understand. i held out my sword. i felt flower swords gaze on me. my sword more so. the bottom of the sword is real, the rest is just ice. the more Kemo roared, the more i didn't understand. brother began talking to him. i really need to brush up on Banyue tongue. i did hear something along the lines of "you and that she devil of ice killed my men" and something after that i didn't catch.

he rushed at us. Honger and i were the ones he targeted. Honger made a quick side step before leaping up into a spinning motion with flower sword in his arms. he tapped Kemo's forehead with the tip of his boot before flying backwards. Kemo was launched like he was pnched in the face with incredible force. i slowly made my way to them. Kemo hit the wall by the time istopped beside them. Kohana stayed a ways away. she trusts me. even though we have only been around each other with our own secrets for the last two years. all she has said was that someone she use to trust killed the people who raised her and her best friend.

"you can put me down now." brother said.

"I've got you, don't worry."while Honger adjusted him in his arms. i held Kiyoshi in my arms just as tight. Kemo came back trying to hit me this time. i dodged and myself right foot up and kicked him hard enough to knock him away and up into the air. he tried to land a kick on Honger and Xie Lian. Honger blocked the kick. he tried to crush me, but i used the ice to block it. the ice cracked. brother will be at me for a while about my missing sword, but for now i am going to remain silent about that. Kemo was charging again. Kiyoshi sent dark energy his way. Kemo dodged and went for brother who is still in Honger's arms.

"Ruoye!" flower sword ordered as the white silk whipped the large man in the face before sending him flying. he landed with a sturdy thud.

"this isn't fair, you out number me, curse you five." he growled as Kohana made an insulted noise.

heaven official's blessing Keitteishimai (edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें