a new day.1

Our story will take place after a strong energy from a god, also known as the crown prince of Xianle. This prince is also my older brother; he'd been banished from heaven the first time, all because I messed up, and he took the blame. Before he ascended a second time, we were separated. I was abducted back to heaven. I was heartbroken when I was ripped away from the only family member that was held so closely to my heart as him. I ran to my room after coming back and blacking out. I took out my anger on the objects in my room until, in my hand, was the fox mask my brother made for me for my sixteenth birthday.

Seeing it, I was filled with sadness and guilt. I felt my eyes swell with tears, tearing apart my heart as I fell to my knees, hugging the mask close to my chest. holding on to hope that I can see my brother Lian again some day. That's when I realized that if I stay in heaven, I won't be able to see my brother again. So for the last few hundred years, I have been on earth trying to find him, with no luck in his location or where he may be.

With me, a kitsune spirit has joined as my guide through the earth's many obstacles. We are going to a village to inspect what is happening with brides going missing. The north calls this ghost the bridegroom. The energy around us isn't like the other ghosts I have encountered, and from the look on Yoko Kohana's face, she doesn't know what's hiding here. I felt a pair of weak eyes. Looking over my shoulder, a shadow swept around the corner of the stone wall.