brother?2

We asked around, and it turns out three individuals came by and aided a young girl from a group of terrible men. From what I can see, two of the individuals were deputy gods who clearly destroyed a building and a tree. This all happened yesterday; something about one of the three men seemed so familiar to me. Regardless, Yoko Kohana has caught sight of something that came from some of the Heavenly officials.

This sent was heading to this temple, but it isn't a Ming Guan temple, to my and Kohana's surprise. This is a Juyan temple. Yoko Kohana held her hand out, blocking me from going first. She doesn't trust easily since she mentioned in her past that she had a bad encounter with her family before becoming a spirit. I can hear two male voices inside; they must be two of the Heavenly officials. Before Yoko Kohana and I could enter, my fox mask slid to the side of my head and began to glow all of a sudden. It only glowed when my brother was nearby during long periods of time away from Lian.

Feeling overwhelmed with hope, I pushed past my guide and hurried inside as my heart fluttered in joy at the thought of my brother being found after all these years.

"Xie Lian?" I asked as I stepped through the doors. I heard my friend swiftly rush after me as two men came out of a corner. Behind them was an extraordinarily messy makeup and dress wearer whose face I could recognize automatically. "Xie Lian, I thought we agreed to only let me do your makeup and dress you up."

He was shocked at first, then he recognized my white and blue mask he gifted to me for my sixteenth birthday, just after we ascended to heaven. My sparkling and dazzled smile was another indication of who I am. Being albino with midnight silver blue eyes has it's perks, along with looking almost exactly like my brother.

"Xie Mei Mei?" he asked, stepping forward and letting me hug him for the first time in years. His embrace was all I needed; I wasn't angry anymore; I didn't care what the heavenly officials did now, as long as I had my brother. "When did you get here?"

Breaking off the hug, I looked at my messy makeup-covered brother and couldn't help but almost laugh. "I'll tell you while I fix your makeup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a young girl came by and something happened with her and my brother, she brought food after discovering where the three were staying as a token of her gratitude. So my friend and I were standing beside the sedan chair. We were heading over Yujun Mountain when wolves and slave goblins appeared for the bride. Yoko and I made it look like we were following Nan Feng and Fu Yao after Xie Lian said he'd stay and wait for the ghost bridegroom.

An old friend who's a ghost is near by; he will come for my brother, no doubt. He gave me this charm with a silver butterfly engraved on it so I could contact him. I spoke to him about an hour before sunset, so he would know when he could go to Xie Lian. I remember him, I doubt his savior's really does, or at least recognize him. Hua Cheng may have been just a boy, but he is and always will be my brother's most devoted believer.