talk with Hong Hong-er.15

The puppets eyes shifted from fearful to anger. leaping towards my brother, taking his weapon out, and preparing to stab him. His strength is greater than that of a human; even Hong-er is weaker than him. With an iron grip on the being's wrist, he knocked away the blade using his free hand.

forming enchanted orbs of ice in my hands with my left arm bent and raised beside my head while the other is stretched out halfway. Both my hands are bunched in fists as frost fog emits off them before fading to nothing.

I could hear Kohana activate her void cast, a specific incantation only the daoist or spirit can manifest. She was surrounded by a dark purple and blue mist. My baby felt the need to show his ability and surround the inside of the building, keeping evil in and good out.

The being began to pry free before shrivelling its hand into a grey and black material, almost a sort of ruff cow leather material except its frail like human skin. Slipping from my brother's grasp, he tried to escape, only for my ice to freeze the water in his abdomen before he landed behind us. Xie Lian was about to use Ruye when Hong-er threw a chopstick at the puppet's ankle, pining it in place. He cried in anguish as a sort of hissing noise came from him.

He wilted to the floor, and Hong-er walked up to it with a slight laugh. My attention was turned to my friend and son. Both looked shocked in a way. Making my way past the puppet filled with ice and water, I reached for my son to come to me. With the slightest bolt, he rushed to my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brother just left after briefing with Hong-er on Crescent Pass and the puppet. I held my son on my lap as Hong-er began to play with his chopsticks, tossing them up in the air before catching them. Meanwhile, Kohana took on her fox form, which is about the size of Kiyoshi but still quite lethal when given the chance.

"You aren't going to tell Xie Lian, are you Hung-er?" I asked, and he hesitated to toss his chopsticks. Kiyoshi looked up to me as I began to brush my hand against his hair. He hasn't tried on any of his new clothes yet. Kohana lifted her head from her paws; she's in the kitchen's corner, and she can still tell something isn't the same now that brother left and Hong-er is left with us.

"I don't know what you mean, princess." He responded, flashing a glance at me. raising an eyebrow as I leaned against the wall.

"Hong Hong-er." He freezes, and he looks at me with the same uncertain look. He clearly thinks neither Xie Lian nor I can't figure out who he really is. "I'm not an idiot. brother's not an idiot. He will find out you are Hua Cheng one way or another."

Yoko Kohana set a side glare towards him while he turned to me with a shocked look on his face for a few seconds before he looked away, clearly not going to tell me his answer.