00

A/N: i won't unpublish this time. i'm indecesive so things take time for me. but the plot is set in my head and i'll write it

a door swung open unlatched and young girl walks inside with a boy walking behind her. the hallway was full of students busy with their own groups. some chatting among themselves, while some judged others in the corner and some were running through the hallway to get to their class on time.

"listen reina! you can't do this. you have to take this gig dude." boy begged joining his palms in prayer position.

girl who was walking ahead stops in the middle causing the boy to bump into her, before he stumbled back to regain his balance.

"didn't i tell you i won't take gigs anymore amd now we already have money to get out of contract!" she exclaimed, reasoning with him.

"but what after that? we don't have money to stay outside the premises of agency. we have to pay our college fees and house rent. how do you think are we going to pay that?"
"w-we can find some part time job," she stuttered.
"we can but do you know how expensive housing is? we will have to work our but off without having a place to stay. organisation will completely cut us off!!!"
"can't we do something else?" girl pouted.

boy shook his head in denial, reached out his hand holding her arms. her leaned closer to her face and whispered, "you don't have to kill, just catch a person and hand him over."
"anyone can do that. why us?"
"its a especial case, you're the only one who is capable enough of handling those people,"
"but..."

"reina! organisation promised to cancel our contract return your parents keepsake along with paying us will pay us 5 million dollars. we can start the business after graduating!!"
"taehyun! i'll tell you after some thought."
"i need an answer before college ends."

"fine!" reina turns around, "i'm leaving first i've classes."

reina said and walked away from taehyun quickly with an unsettled feeling lying dormant in her chest. taehyun and her have known each other for half of her lifetime. they were like siblings even though they shared no blood. what brought them close? cruel training of the agency they worked for brought them together.

even though she told him that she'll think later, answer was already there in her head. she had agreed to him. but being a stubborn kid she couldn't admit so quickly. so this was her trick.

a sigh escaped her lips as she settles down, keeping her backpack on the table. she pulled out her notebook and stationery supplies preparing for the class. her body was jumpy with anxiety. and to calm down, she placed her head on the table whilst continuing to shake her legs underneath.

"hey reina baby!" reina hears her friend yena's voice in the background. yena was a normal civilan friend reina made when she entered the university. now the girl was obssessed with her because of reina's chilled personality. a hand wrapped around her shoulder as yena leaned her weight on reina's body.

"bitch you're crushing my body!" reina grumbled, shot her head up pushing yena away. yena being used to it simply got her balance and stood straight on her feet.

but she knitted her brows as soon as she saw reina's face, "babe! why do you look so stressed?"

yena cupped reina's cheeks, turning it to check for a reason. reina closed her eyes as yena's warm hand calmed her down.

she shook her head, "nothing, just pulled all-nighters to complete assignment."
"you don't have dark circles,"

reina pointed at her light dark circles that she purposely created by smudging kohl. it was to give an effect of burnt out university student and avoid any kind of attention. because people's face made them popular in universities and school pretty quickly and she had already experinced a tiresome high school life of being a popular kid and refused to face it again. she simply hid behind the glasses and hoodie. and avoided people by wearing headphones 24/7 even though music wasn't playing in the background.

yena frowned leaving her and sitting on the empty seat next to hers, "why would you sleep during the day and work at night?"
"i feel energetic at night,"
"you're weird."
"yeah, and you're weirder. who wears branded clothes to college. you look like you have come to a party,"

yena rolls her eyes flipping her hair back, "my life is a party unlike yours,"

"unlike yours," reina mimicked her voice earning a glare of her friend. they broke into fits of laughter in next second. till then it was time and professor arrived in the class.

the class started and went on for a hour, whilw the professor barked standing in the podium everyone was busy in their own world. some in the back busy on their phones, others busy gazing out of the window since talking was prohibited in this professor classes. it wasn't that students were so obedient that they avoided talking. if the professor caught them talking it would result in public humiliation and along with that bad grades in semester exam. since this professor was best at holdimg grudges.

"today, since we have finished the chapter. you'll have to do an assignment. i'll email you the details. partners are already chosen by me so check the notice board before you leave." he instructed at the end of the class.

when the class ended, reina had lost all of her braincells and was staring at the blackboard blankly. yena was staring at her bestfriend, wondering what was going in her head? as quiet and chill reina was she was quiet a mystry and that's what intrigued yena to be with her all the time.

"c'mon pig get up we have next class in 30 minutes," yena kicks reina's chair. earning a eye roll from her. she shoves all her stuff into her backpack and got up.

"let's check the board,"
"someone already sent the photo in the class group, we can check it later. let's first go to cafeteria. i'm hungry!"
"pig!" reina mutters, making yena glare at her, but she smiled and freed her arms before running down the hallway away from her with yena chasing her down.

just like tom chases the jerry in every episode.