Chapter 69 - 2019.2.26

Lin Ran asked Huo Wan specifically about this matter because she had received money from her sister, and she wanted to understand what had happened so that she could feel justified in taking the money and doing the job.

However, after learning the cause and effect of the matter from Huo's sister, Lin Ran almost laughed so hard that she had to hold onto the table.

She had seen people who couldn't date before, but she had never seen someone as bad at dating as her sister.

While finding it funny, she also felt sad.

She thought that with a little guidance, her sister's intelligence should have been enough to understand, but she had overestimated Lin Dang's abilities.

As Lin Ran laughed, Huo Wan chased her to give Lin Dang tutoring.

This was not something that needed to be requested specially, as Lin Ran was also planning to have a deep discussion with her sister.

She had to change her sister's rigid straight male thinking, otherwise, it would be too embarrassing to talk about this with others!

Before meeting Bai Yi, she was a master of flirting, how could her own biological sister be so clueless?

On the other hand, drama continued to unfold in Huo Wan's home every day, rivaling prime time TV dramas.

Sara and Huo Wan became increasingly in sync in their acting, and for Sara, helping Huo Wan was just something she did as a matter of course.

During the day, the two would go out together, with Huo Wan going to work at the hospital, while Sara went out to have fun.

She had been a fan of China since she was young, and now that she had the opportunity to be here, she naturally wouldn't miss out on the chance to explore.

It was in this situation that Sara, relying on her charm, managed to pick up a very nice girl.

At the end of her second month in China, she apologized to Huo Wan and requested to move out.

"You know, Chinese girls get jealous easily, and my girlfriend doesn't like me living in your house."

Sara was also helpless, as she really liked her current girlfriend.

She had even made plans to go to Beijing to climb the Great Wall, which was touted as one of the world's wonders, with her soon.

At first, her girlfriend didn't know that she was living in her ex-girlfriend's house.

Then Sara accidentally let it slip, and her girlfriend exploded with the words "break up" and even called Sara a jerk. This left Sara feeling confused and not knowing what she did wrong because in her mind, it was just a small favor for a friend.

Jealousy was not uncommon in her romantic life, especially when two girls were in a relationship. When she was in college, her friends told her that Chinese girls could also get jealous, but their jealousy was especially strong.

It wasn't until she met Huo Wan that Sara understood that rumors cannot always be trusted, and seeing is believing. This misunderstanding led to a major setback in her new relationship, and she cursed Huo Wan many times in her heart for it.

"Well, you've almost finished here, and your goal has been achieved. I can't be of much help staying here." Although she gave many reasons, she didn't want to be labeled as someone who prioritized love over friendship. Even though what she said was mostly true and she used a lot of "althoughs," everyone knew that she was in a hurry to prove her innocence to her girlfriend.

"Okay, I wish you happiness." And let's just forget about it.

Faced with people around gradually pairing up, Huo Wan also sent her blessings generously.