Chapter 63 - 2019.2.21

Lin Ran looked at her sister with some anticipation, wondering what her reaction would be after hearing the news. It wasn't an exaggeration to say that she spent every day and night with her ex-girlfriend.

Huo Wan came to the London specifically for the little girl, because Sara was the girl's psychologist, so it was inevitable that she would meet Huo Wan at work.

One second, two seconds, Lin Dang didn't move, as if she hadn't heard anything, not even a frown.

Lin Ran found it very unbelievable. Based on her understanding of her sister, it shouldn't be like this.

The noisy main road outside the car window, the sound of various car engines, and the faint fog in the autumn morning air had not yet dissipated. The weak sunlight penetrated the fog and shone on the ground, like a layer of golden veil.

The traffic light at the intersection began to flash as time passed, turning yellow and then green, but it was only a momentary thing.

Lin Dang followed the flow of cars ahead and turned left at this intersection, showing no signs of being affected by her sister at all.

At least in Lin Ran's eyes, she suspected that her voice was too low, so Lin Dang was completely focused on driving and didn't hear her at all. Otherwise, how could she have such a reaction?

Lin Ran was lost in thought and didn't pay much attention to the surrounding road conditions. She didn't realize that the car was slowly moving towards the side of the road until Lin Dang slammed on the brakes, causing her body to lean forward unconsciously, and then she realized that something was wrong.

"What ex-girlfriend?"

Lin Dang put one hand on the steering wheel and the other turned the key, and the car's engine suddenly turned off. She tapped her slender fingers on the steering wheel and looked at her sister expressionlessly, with a hint of CEO-like aura.

At this moment, Lin Ran couldn't feel any homely atmosphere from her sister. Although her tone and expression were not inappropriate, she could still feel that her sister was about to explode.

Lin Ran was very familiar with this signal.

Suddenly she remembered that she used to run to the Lin's house a long time ago and often saw her sister reprimanding her subordinates in this posture. At that time, she was glad that she didn't have to work under her devilish sister... Thinking of this, she couldn't help but shudder.

Lin Ran: "...."

The atmosphere in the car suddenly became very oppressive. Lin Ran encouraged herself in her heart, telling herself that it's okay, anyway, the other person couldn't eat her.

Besides, the person who spent time with their ex-girlfriend wasn't Lin Ran, so why would she feel any pressure?

Although she thought this way in her heart, she still reached out and quietly touched the window switch on the side of the car door. She exerted a bit of force and opened the window halfway, allowing fresh air to flow in from outside.

In this way, Lin Ran felt that the feeling of oppression on her body was not so heavy.

"It's just... don't you know that Sister Huo has a one-year ex-girlfriend? They are together in London all day, but of course, it may also be due to work reasons." Lin Ran said seemingly casually, while secretly moving her butt to one side, trying to stay away from her own sister.

She was afraid that her sister would reach out and hit her!

She was not Huo Wan, and there was no get-out-of-jail-free card here. If the other party started with her, it would be ruthless.