Chapter 44 - Huo Wan's Perspective (1)

The next day, I received a WeChat message from Lin Ran with the confirmed time and location. She asked me for my ID number.

Actually, it wasn't surprising. I had said that Lin Dang would notify me, but using my brain, I knew she probably wasn't willing to do this.

She was avoiding me, how could I not know?

I'm not stupid, just pretending to be. As the saying goes, "Zhou Yu fights Huang Gai", one willing to fight, one willing to suffer. I'm Huang Gai.

And only Lin Dang can be the Zhou Yu in this situation. Any other person would not be suitable.

I only mentioned the matter of accompanying Grandma Lin on a trip while having a meal, just to inform my family.

I thought it was just a trivial matter. My parents didn't have any special reactions, but my grandpa's reaction was a bit strange.

I didn't understand it either.

Recently, my grandpa has been acting mysterious and strange, but when I ask him about it, he can't explain why.

I can only assume that he's getting old and acting weird.

Because we were going on a trip, I went online to check the weather for those days. The temperature in Thailand was moderate, so wearing short sleeves shouldn't be a problem.

The night before departure, I carefully checked my belongings. I checked my passport, ID card, and other documents over and over again.

I also packed my skincare products and sunscreen for the trip.

At this moment, among these bottles and jars, a transparent glass perfume bottle caught my eye.

There was no brand logo on it, only some obscure and incomprehensible English words.

I saw this when I was abroad... at a party, and later asked a friend to get me two bottles to play with.

I had given one bottle to Bai Yi before, and I had completely forgotten about the other bottle until I found it today.

This thing...

I hesitated for a moment before reaching out and taking the glass bottle in front of me. After looking at it for a while, I finally made up my mind and put this special perfume into my bag.

If this doesn't work, then I don't know what to say.

The glass bottle lay quietly among many other bottles and jars, as if waiting patiently for its owner to use it.

The next morning, I woke up naturally and got dressed carefully. I didn't leave until I was satisfied with the person I saw in the mirror, carrying my luggage with me.

Meeting a love rival naturally made me feel jealous. Since Lin Dang had said she was going to bring Yang Ke along, then she definitely would.

They say that you don't lose just because you're defeated, and only children make choices. I want both! I can't afford to lose either one!

I didn't ask my family to drive me to the airport, but took a taxi directly there.

The driver was very friendly and talked to me all the way. I occasionally replied to him on topics I was interested in.

Otherwise, it would seem too unfriendly, wouldn't it?

On the way, Lin Ran kept sending me messages to exchange information. Our underground alliance was still alive and well, and Lin Dang couldn't destroy it.

I thought the situation wasn't too bad.

After all, I still had a small spy in the enemy camp, didn't I?