Chapter 2 - 2019.1.8

The first time Huo Wan saw Lin Dang was at the entrance of the kindergarten's senior class, when Teacher Xiao Zhang brought in a transfer student.

The soft girl had a small ponytail and clear bright eyes, looking a bit shy at the unfamiliar classmates below the stage, and was really cute.

Huo Wan felt that she was a little familiar but couldn't remember where she had seen her before.

However, it didn't matter because she had made a great decision at that moment: to bully this adorable girl!

At the time, she did not know what this decision would mean.

Nor did she know that this little girl in front of her would gradually become an indispensable part of her life in the future.

So when a little boy brought out candies from his pocket to please the new student, Huo Wan took action immediately.

"Zhao Yangyang, you said you liked me the most yesterday, gave Little Beauty chocolate the day before, and today you even reached out to the new student!"

The little girl had grown a little faster than the little boy, so at that time, Huo Wan was slightly taller than Zhao Yangyang, even though he was older than her.

Zhao Yangyang was caught red-handed when he suddenly saw Huo Wan come out of nowhere and felt a little guilty.

"I... Teacher Xiao Zhang just said that we should take care of the new student more!"

Okay, he just thought the new student was too cute and couldn't help but come over and flatter her!

By this time, the candy had been taken over by Lin Dang. After all, it was the first gift from a new classmate in the new class.

Her small palm was opened, with tender flesh, and a few colorful candies that the little girl liked were lying quietly on it.

However, at this moment, an extra pair of hands appeared from above. Huo Wan reached out and grabbed all the candies that were spread out in Lin Dang's palm, just like a bandit!

Lin Dang looked at the girl who suddenly appeared, feeling a little confused.

Blinking her bright and clever eyes, she looked at her empty hand, then looked up at the beautiful but strange little girl in front of her.

She didn't understand why the other party wanted to take the candies that Zhao Yangyang gave her... although she didn't like to eat candy either.

Huo Wan did not tie her hair into a ponytail, but chose to keep her hair shoulder-length. At such a young age, she already knew how to dress herself up to look more beautiful!

She was Huo Wan.

She's definitely the most beautiful girl in the entire Shuangye Kindergarten!

"Little sister, don't eat this candy from this flower pattern."

(Note: In Chinese "花心", Flower pattern used to describe a person who is fickle or unfaithful in love or relationships.)

Huo Wan stood with her hands on her hips, and sternly began to educate Lin Dang, with a serious expression and a hint of authority in it.

She called him "little sister," but in fact, she was still a little girl herself.

"I'm not a fickle person!"

Zhao Yangyang protested loudly after being arbitrarily labeled with such a hat!

He just liked to play with pretty and cute girls, but if he had to choose a girlfriend, he thought Huo Wan was the best.