Chapter 23 - 2019.1.29

These two sisters have never gotten along since they were young. Huo Wan has become accustomed to helping the poor little kid Lin Ran every time Lin Dang tries to suppress her, as a show of their underground alliance.

Her wishes had almost run out by this point, with only one left.

Huo Wan adjusted the flashlight in her hand and moved it down slightly, revealing the last line of small and delicate black text on the paper.

"I hope Xiao Wan can always be happy, just like today." A big smiley face was drawn next to it.

Huo Wan suddenly felt a warm feeling in her heart. In this chilly night, these small words made her feel unusually warm.

As you wish, I will be happy.

Huo Wan made a decision in her heart... she would only be happy if she had you.

...

Since waiting like this would never naturally lead to a breakup, she had to take matters into her own hands.

Lin Dang's current boyfriend was a bit inappropriate, something that Huo Wan and Lin Ran had unintentionally discovered, but the other party was too clean to be caught with any concrete evidence. If they went to Lin Dang and told her only with vague words, it would likely backfire.

After all, catching a thief requires evidence.

In the end, it was because Lin Dang didn't care about her own relationship problems that much. She didn't care what her boyfriend did...

Lin Ran thought her sister was really strange. She didn't seem to have the appearance of someone in a relationship, but she had been with him for so long.

And what about her "future brother-in-law"? Although he was already dissatisfied with how her sister treated him, he still endured and didn't make a fuss.

So Huo Wan decided to speak up and dig the foundation.

Since this man was not honest anyway, he was not worthy of her sister Lin Dang. If she could successfully sabotage their relationship, it would prove this fact.

After all, she was never a good person.

Of course, in her eyes, no one was worthy of Lin Dang except for herself.

Lin Ran probably knew about Huo Wan's plan to dig the foundation.

Huo Wan had jokingly mentioned it to her once, but Lin Ran didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was just talk. However, by the time it had actually happened, it was too late to stop it.

At least in her opinion, if the other party had seriously discussed this with her beforehand, she would have chosen to stop it. It wasn't because she thought it was too immoral, but because the feasibility of this method was too low and the risk of capsizing was too high.

Her sister was slow in matters of the heart, but she was particularly attentive to the people around her.

Especially when it came to Huo Wan's affairs.

If Huo Wan were to be caught for what she did, she would likely end up dead and without a complete corpse.

However, as fate would have it, she ended up being guessed by Lin Ran, and indeed died without a complete corpse, with even her bones being gone.

Having rushed back from school, Huo Wan only had time to see her one last time before she boarded the plane.

Actually, Huo Wan's intention was not to fall out with Lin Dang, she just wanted to expose Song Yu's true nature and make him voluntarily break up with Lin Dang. Of course, she had not promised to be with him nor have any substantial relationship with him.