Chapter 68 - 2019.2.25

Huo Wan held the breakfast bag in her hand, feeling a little dazed. The warmth on her fingertips reminded her that this was not a dream.

She didn't come back to her senses for a while, thinking that her ears might have gone wrong.

Huo Wan's reaction was almost the same as Lin Ran's, so she was not very adapted to this sudden awakening behavior of Lin Dang. Therefore, she felt incredible and unreal.

Huo Wan didn't know how to answer Lin Dang's almost declarative words. A warm current surged in her heart and gradually enveloped her heart.

She wanted to say "you don't have to pursue me, I have always been by your side," but thinking of everyone's warning to her yesterday, she swallowed those words back into her stomach.

"Look at what's in the breakfast bag... Do you like it? If it doesn't suit your taste, we can go somewhere else to eat now."

Lin Dang thought about it. She didn't know where in the city had good breakfast. She just bought it on the roadside when she came.

But before she could say the rest of her sentence, Huo Wan interrupted her. Huo Wan held the paper bag tightly in her hands, with wrinkles already on the bag. It seemed like she was holding some precious treasure.

"I like it," Huo Wan said, holding the bag to her chest. "I like everything you buy."

....

Did Dr. Huo fall in love?

This kind of speculation is spreading throughout the three floors of the hospital.

This is because Dr. Huo, who has just returned from vacation, spent the first day at work laughing, even in the face of extremely rude patients.

This unusual behavior quickly spread among nurses and doctors.

Several young male doctors from other departments also said that this was a baseless rumor and that they should not spread rumors.

Jokingly, if Dr. Huo is in a relationship, then their dreams will be shattered, right?

But the rumor that Dr. Huo is in a relationship is not entirely unfounded.

According to an informant who saw it during lunch break, someone saw a large bouquet of roses being delivered to Dr. Huo's office, and several waiting patients witnessed it.

So this rumor became a fact, and no one thought of verifying it with the person involved.

Several young male doctors secretly had their hearts broken.

In fact, Lin Dang came up with all this on her own.

Yesterday evening, "Miss Lin" didn't really teach her anything, except to be good to others.

But how to be good, Lin Ran didn't really explain it clearly.

So when she had time, Lin Dang tried to figure it out on her own and did things she did when other people were chasing her, such as giving flowers and food.

All kinds of gifts.

She couldn't deliver these things in person, so she asked the secretary to arrange for someone to deliver them.

As a result, there was a rumor in the hospital that "Dr. Huo has a very rich boyfriend."

This whole process directly resulted in Dr. Huo's headache!

Her office wasn't very big to begin with, and she didn't know what Lin Dang was thinking, but suddenly she was frantically stuffing things into her office.