Chapter 17 - 2019.1.23

During dinner, the two of them had a bit of red wine. Huo Wan had a sensitive constitution and was the type of person who would turn red after just a sip of alcohol. Lin Dang was aware of this and wanted to advise her to drink less, but Huo Wan was stubborn and insisted on drinking.

So, they ended up in the current situation.

The two of them sat on a Japanese-style tatami mat in a private room, with a dark red liquid in a tall, transparent glass on the table.

The girl's head was resting on her own thigh, her cheeks slightly flushed, her slightly messy hair casually draped over her face, her eyes half-closed, her hands wrapped around her waist, and she looked like a curled-up little cat taking a nap.

Lin Dang carefully brushed the hair from her face, and Huo Wan was really beautiful.

The girl's appearance had already taken shape, and although they didn't attend the same school, Lin Dang knew without a doubt that there were plenty of suitors behind her.

It was strange to think that the two of them had been together all these years and yet neither of them had a boyfriend.

She didn't want one and hadn't met anyone she liked, but what about Huo Wan?

She always thought that someone like Huo Wan, who loved to have fun and had an open personality, should be easy to date.

"What are you thinking about? I'm leaving tomorrow, talk to me."

Huo Wan opened her eyes and saw Lin Dang lost in thought.

The girl's voice was somewhat unique, especially after drinking. Lin Dang had said before that Huo Wan's voice was too easy to like.

Just talking to her could give people a sense of fascination, let alone in this kind of situation.

The hot pot on the table was still steaming, and the dim yellow light from the ceiling shone on the side of Lin Dang's face, making it look warm.

Huo Wan changed her position, wrapped her arms tighter around Lin Dang's waist, and instead of resting her head on her thigh, she burrowed her head into the soft area of Lin Dang's stomach, even though Lin Dang didn't have a small stomach.

She knew that Lin Dang had a great figure...

Huo Wan couldn't control her thoughts.

As an adult, she had gradually learned quite a bit about that kind of thing through the internet and the people around her. When it came to girls and girls... the only person she could think of was Lin Dang.

Being alone with her like this was not only enjoyable for her, but also a kind of torment.

Hmm... Over the years, she had taken advantage of her best friend's name to tease and take advantage of her a lot. From the beginning, when she was hesitant to have intimate contact with Lin Dang, to later becoming reckless and falling deeper and deeper into it.

Just consider it as a little interest gained from years of secret admiration. Anyway, Lin Dang had always been so oblivious, no matter how much she hinted.

She was addicted to a kind of poison/drug and there was no cure for her.

Lin Dang often said that she had no ulterior motives towards her, and Huo Wan wondered if she would regret it and want to cut out her own tongue after discovering the truth.

Huo Wan felt that all of her scheming was directed towards Lin Dang, but this steel-hearted girl was completely unaware.

It was very helpless, but there was nothing she could do.