Chapter 24 - 2019.1.30

But the fact is that everything she had done with her own hands was a great harm to Lin Dang. At this point, she couldn't help but curse herself for being hypocritical.

Yes, you are clearly a very selfish person, but you still pretend to be all forced by love. Who are you trying to fool?

Listen to what Lin Dang said.

She said that she and you are no longer friends from today on, she told you to leave, are you happy now?

Isn't this what you've been trying to achieve all along?

Happy.

So happy that tears were almost falling.

Facing the tears falling from Lin Dang's eyes, Huo Wan raised a seemingly casual and lazy smile, covering up the bitterness in her eyes very well.

"Okay, you don't have to look at me like that... anyway, I haven't wanted to be friends with you for a long time."

Indeed, it had been a long time.

But today's wish was finally fulfilled, yet there was no sense of joy.

...

Huo Wan watched Lin Dang's figure gradually moving away, and her heart sank along with the other person's distant back.

The man next to her wanted to take her away from this suffocating place, but when he just touched Huo Wan's arm, he was pushed away by her.

"Get lost."

Song Yu looked confused, having been insulted by two women in just a few minutes. It couldn't have felt good for anyone, right?

What's wrong with him?

Huo Wan didn't have time to care whether he felt good or not. In any case, she was not feeling good right now.

"I won't be with you, nor have I ever said that I like you. Go find someone else, don't bother me."

...

The matter quickly became known to the elders of both families.

The grandpa who usually doted on his granddaughter, held a cane and said he would beat Huo Wan to death, saying that she was vulgar and embarrassing.

Huo Wan stood still, letting the sturdy cane hit her back, making a muffled sound.

The beating was solid, and she almost fell to the ground, although it really hurt.

But in her heart, she felt somewhat relieved.

Well, she made a mistake, so hitting her was deserved.

The relationship between the two families became very delicate because of the two children.

She had been wandering aimlessly at home for two days until she received a call from the professor who was going to take her to graduate school.

In theory, she was about to graduate this summer.

It's not too long now.

The professor's intention was for her to continue studying for a Ph.D. and not to rush out to work. He thought she was really talented in this area, and her family had the means to support her.

Huo Wan had been considering this proposal before and was originally going to ask Dang Dang for her opinion, but they had already had a big fight before she could ask.

I really want to see her.

They haven't seen each other for a week.

She opened her own email on the computer, and there were several read offers lying quietly inside.