Chapter 5 - 2019.1.11

They became very good friends and have been together from kindergarten to elementary school. They both played an important role in each other's lives.

Even the relationship between their families became closer because of the two children.

Lin Dang has been despising her younger sister for a long time.

Especially when Lin Dang grew up, her younger sister followed her around like an annoying accessory, as if there was an unwanted decoration on her thigh.

By sixth grade, Lin Dang was already able to go to school with her sister. So, there was now another annoying little brat between her and Huo Wan.

"Sister, Mom wants you to take me to school."

"Sister, I want to buy this to eat."

"Sister, sister..."

Lin Dang couldn't stand it anymore.

"Are you a cicada spirit?!"

...

Lin Ran can almost be said to have grown up being bullied and has deeply felt the power of her sister's sharp tongue since childhood.

Even Huo Wan couldn't understand why Lin Dang despised her own younger sister so much when she was clearly a cute little girl.

So when the three of them walked together, Huo Wan was more like Lin Ran's real sister.

Until one day, Lin Ran had a conflict with someone at school and didn't say a word on the way home, unlike her usual chatty self, which annoyed her sister.

While Lin Dang was glad that the world was finally quiet, she couldn't help but secretly go to the lower grades to find out what had happened.

It turned out that several girls who were still on good terms with Lin Ran had suddenly united against her because of a small matter and even wanted to unite the class to isolate her.

Fortunately, little Lin Ran was friendly and had a cute face, so most of her classmates didn't respond to those girls.

Although it wasn't really bullying, it was still very unfair, and her heart was not happy.

But she didn't want to tell her sister because Lin Ran probably guessed that if she told her sister about this, she would be ridiculed.

After understanding the whole story, Lin Dang went to the teacher's office with Huo Wan right after the recess the next day and told the teacher everything. 

Seeking help from the teacher was Lin Dang's idea.

At first, the teacher didn't take these two kids seriously, and wasn't prepared to pay attention to this matter.

But Lin Dang spoke fluently, even more organized than some adults, and always had something wise to say. Eventually, she even extended the conversation to campus bullying.

Huo Wan watched Lin Dang assert herself and was amazed by how impressive she was.

Lin Dang looked serious, and Huo Wan thought she was so cool! She was a person who had a sharp tongue and criticized Lin Ran every day, but she was protective of her in her heart.

Huo Wan was very pleased that Lin Dang finally showed some sense of being a Big sister.

"Teacher, do you realize how serious this matter is?" Lin Dang finished speaking one by one and then asked in return.

The teacher hadn't recovered yet, and she looked at this semi-big kid in front of her, nodding unconsciously.

"I know, I will handle it."