I.

God of the sky, sender of thunder, lightning, rain, and winds, Zeus, once lived a happy love life, with seven wives and more than thirty children during his life

Zeus is the child of Cronus and Rhea, the youngest of his siblings to be born, though sometimes reckoned the eldest as the others required.

Metis, the first of seven wives the Titan-goddess of good counsel was impregnated by Zeus who then swallowed her whole upon learning of a prophecy that she was destined to bear a son greater than his father. Unfortunately, she was pregnant with a girl, who grew out of the skull sprang of Zeus, Athena, full grown and in a full set of armour.

Zeus was notorious for courting countless women.

As a last wife, he married his sister, Hera, the goddess of marriage. He wanted to have her by his side as the queen of the gods as he ruled over the universe. Hera, however, had no intention of ever becoming Zeus' wife. She rejected all the marriage proposals she received from him.

She wasn't in love with him, until one day, when he has transformed into a rain-soaked helpless little bird. When Hera saw the little bird, she took pity on it. She took the little creature and nestled it in her bosom to dry it and give it warmth.

At that moment, Zeus transformed back into his true form, and Hera couldn't help it. She fell in love with him. This time, when he asked her to be his wife, she obliged.

Together, they had four children. Ares, Hyunjin, Hephaestus and the youngest daughter, Hebe.

It most often happens that one of the oldest descendants of the god is the most popular and consequently inherits the power of his biological father.
It wasn't like that at the kids of Zeus.

One of the sons, Hyunjin is said to have been blessed by his step-sister, Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, due to his kind nature and charming appearance. He has long raven hair, beautiful dark brown orbs and a pink plumped lips, that almost every woman is jealous of.
Few would guess that he is the son of the god of storms.

From his early childhood he is almost forced to marry other women, daughters of other gods, or even his own sisters.

But like all the other descendants of his father, he is taught from an early age that it is good to avoid his enemy, Helios, the god of sun.

Nobody likes people who do the exact opposite of what you do. Right?

God Helios fortunately does not have such complicated relationships as Zeus, since he was married with just one woman, daughter of Oceanus and Tethys, Perseis or Perse.

The couple had eight children together, namely Circe, Aeëtes, Pasiphaë, Perses, Aloeus, Calypso and the youngest, Félix.
Most of the children grew up to be on the evil side, unlike their parents.

The youngest of the offspring, was one of the few who saw no reason to side with the wrong side.
He saw beauty in everything, loved others and hated strife, commotion and hatred.

Therefore people called him "the prince of good", or the "bartered son", for the reason that he did not in the least resemble his father. His golden hair, shining as a sun, light brown eyes and the brightest smile fór miles away.

He felt like a disappointment to him.

He was also the only one who had not been informed that he should keep his distance from the Zeus family.

Every time he tried to get closer to where Zeus resided, someone stopped him, but every time he asked why he wasn't allowed to explore those parts, the siblings always answered "danger".

And that means, he never got the opportunity to meet the son of Zeus, Hyunjin. And so did not the raven haired boy. They've secretly needed each other, but none of them knew that.

.....................
well hello people, this is a really spontaneous story, which was written, i don't even know how.
but yeah, i will try to make it at least a bit interesting, since i really like greek mythology. :)
i'm not going to make excuses, that english is not my native language, but if something won't make sense, tell me asap!
(i am still surprised with the fact, that zeus had more than thirty kids. i can proudly say, that this would be a total living hell for me, as a person who doesn't like kids.)

tae xx!!!