"Yah"

Butted Yoongi in his low tone. He suddenly wants to reprimand Taehyung for talking back to Jihyo casually. The two BTS members naturally forgot about the camera and banter like always.

"Was that Yoongi?"

"Huh? Anyway, can you do me a favor, Noona? Please go to the address I will send you. Don't ask anything and just go, okay? You trust me anyway, right? I'll see you here! Bye!"

As soon as he ended the call, Taehyung with the help of his other members confiscated Yoongi's phone so he cannot give heads-up to Jihyo. The bickering continues and an hour has passed without them knowing. The laughter was interrupted by the doorbell and Taehyung instinctively holds Yoongi and asked another member to keep him away from the door as he fetch the new guest. To everyone's expectation, Jihyo arrived. She's wearing a comfortable outfit; an oversized sweater and sweatpants. Her hair is messily put into a bun and needless to say, her face was decorated with nothing but her flawless skin. 

Jihyo was so shocked to see a bunch of people outside the place Taehyung asked her to go to. They were so busy checking here and there but all seems to be waiting for her as well. One of the staff lead her to the door and told her to ring the doorbell. She did as she was told, still with a surprised and now suspicious look on her face. Though she's smiling, she's also being cautious. As soon as the door opens, she tears her eyes away from the staff who's filming her and greeted the person by the door, only to stop midway to grab the person by the neck - none other than the prankster, Taehyung.

"Yah! What's all this about?"

"(laughing) Noona, please help me out. They say I need to bring a female friend to the set. They won't leave me be if I don't call someone so I decided to have you here."

"Why me though?"

"Who else then, if not you?"

Taehyung asked innocently, implying he doesn't have a female friend other than her. After a moment of silence, Jihyo finally let go of him and fixed his collar (as if she crumpled it).

"Everyone's waiting for you, Noona. Let's go inside."

"I'm so embarrassed right now, you don't have the slightest idea, Kim Taehyung!"

She softly yells at him while trying to fix her fringe as if it will significantly change her appearance.

"You don't need to worry, Noona. You look great as usual."

"(make face) As if!"

"Taehyung, aren't you coming?"

Asked one of the casts who was waiting for them.

"Noona, hurry up! They're all waiting for us."

He pulls her inside and pushes her to walk toward the living room where everyone is waiting. Jihyo immediately bowed and greeted everyone as soon as she saw them. She was trying hard to hide her reddened face when she realized that several famous actors are also there.