Café Date (Ichiban)

Description: You and Ichiban decide to go on a date together and end up inside Pocket Café for some coffee and a cake. After chatting about random stuff for a while you both decide to watch a movie at Seagull Cinema, the place where the seats are so comfy you could fall asleep...

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You and Ichiban were strolling in the street, holding hands with each other. He had a huge grin on his face as he scanned for places to eat which would be cheap. He was suddenly pulled to the left as you lead him towards a café.

"They do great coffee here!" You smiled.

"Don't pull my arm off!" Kasuga laughed.

You both entered the café and sat at a table. He shortly went up to order for the both of you. He knew you were a sweet tooth so it was easy to order a little treat for you. You scrolled on your phone whilst waiting for him to come back before texting Adachi to see what he was up to.

Kasuga took you to a café? I thought dates would be getting a nicely done steak!

You chuckled to yourself, if I get to spend some alone time with him then all is well 👍

I suppose you're right. Enjoy yourself! Don't forget protection :P

Adachi you're gross!!

You saw Ichiban bring the coffee to the table then the little cakes. You grinned and took a little sip, wincing a bit since it's piping hot. It's a habit really, drinking coffee when it's just done. Your tongue hates you for it due to the amount of times its been burnt. You quickly took a piece of cake and ate it, sighing in relief. It was a fluffy piece of vanilla cake with jam and cream in the middle. Your taste buds were in heaven.

Ichiban did the exact same thing, burning his tongue on the piping hot coffee. You both were very clumsy and often injure yourselves without meaning to, it's something you have in common that you love to laugh about. You chuckled before taking his hand in yours, looking at him from across the table. His cheeks slowly became a rose pink colour as he held your hand, a huge grin on his face.

"Why do we always burn our tongues?" You laughed.

"To test our limits!" He laughed, holding your hand tightly.

He rubbed your hand with his thumb lovingly, staring into your eyes as he got lost in them. You stared into his chocolate eyes, smiling like an idiot. Everyone in the café can tell you're both in love with each other which was heart meltingly adorable. You both eventually finished the cake and coffee after having a huge chat about nothing and everything. He got up from his seat and walked beside you, still holding your hand as he pulled back your chair with his other hand.

You obliged and got up from the seat, giggling. He tucked the chair then gave you a cute little peck on your lips before leading you out of the café. As you both made your way home, you both kept chatting with each other. Ichiban often pulled you close for a hug and a kiss which was so adorable.

"Why don't we watch a movie at Seagull Cinema?" You suggested.

"Why not? Don't fall asleep though!" He laughed.

"I'll try but the seats are so comfy!!"

You both made your way to the cinema and he picked a random movie to watch. You didn't really care what you watched as long as you could spend time with him. You both got a good seat in the middle, not too close to the screen and not too far away either. The movie was about a spy that falls in love with his boss, typical rom-com stuff you suppose. You kept holding his hand as you leant your head on his shoulder. After a while he rested his head on yours which was comforting. The movie wasn't really interesting at all, you was distracted from the adorable man next to you.

You tried to fight your eyes, sometimes using your fingers to force them open but you eventually fell asleep. Kasuga noticed this and chuckled to himself, quietly snapping some pictures so he can remember this cute moment forever. As the movie finished, he waited for the lights to come on so he could take a selfie with you asleep on him, he did have to wipe some drool off you but he didn't mind. He felt his heart melt at the sight of you and he used one of those pictures for his home screen background.

He put his phone away then he picked you up, carrying you out of the cinema. He had your head on his shoulder as he walked quietly back home with you, a huge grin plastered on his face. After getting back home he placed you in bed and tucked you in before proceeding to take more pictures of you. He took his jacket and shoes off before climbing into bed with you to cuddle, soon falling asleep himself.