Family Life (Nishiki)

Description: You and Nishiki had a daughter together names Kiriko who was a bundle of joy. She was 3 years old. Nishiki loved inviting Kiryu over as often as possible. You both were also trying for another baby. (Female reader)

NSFW BEFORE IT GETS TO IT SO YOU CAN SKIP

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Nishiki!" You smiled, walking through the door.

"Daddy!" Your daughter, Kiriko yelled, hugging Nishiki.

"There's my girl! How was nursery?" He smiled, hugging her tightly.

"It was good!"

"Will you let daddy know what you learned today?"

Kiriko nodded, running into the living room, holding his hand as he followed. You smiled, closing the door and hanging your coat up before placing her school bag by the door. After taking your shoes off, you go into the kitchen to prepare to make dinner. Nishiki sat on the couch as he listened to Kiriko talk about what she did today, smiling as he nodded.

"Did you enjoy painting?"

"Yes! I painted you and mommy!" She sprinted out of the room, searching her bag before returning, holding the painting proudly.

"Amazing! You're so talented my princess!"

You walked into the room and stood behind the couch, leaning over to look, "That's brilliant! You'll be the best artist."

"Mommy can it go on the fridge?" She asked with a huge grin on her face.

You took it and placed it against the fridge, holding a magnet, "Here?"

"Higher!"

You moved it higher, "How about here?"

"Yes there!"

You put a magnet on the corners and smiled, "Beautiful! Mommy's gonna make some dinner now."

"OK mommy!" She ran into the living room and began playing with her toys.

You kept preparing the food, cutting the vegetables as you felt some arms wrap around your waist. Nishiki nuzzled his face in your shoulder, giving you some kisses. You smiled, leaning against him.

"How's everything been?" You smiled.

"Lonely without you both. But I guess it's okay. We've made quite a bit of money." He sighed happily.

"Do you want to invite Kiryu over for dinner?"

He chuckled, "I already have. Kazuma-san is coming as well."

"Great. Kiriko loves uncle Kiryu. Even though he's awkward around kids." You giggled.

"Yeah, remembered when he had to babysit and called you to ask how to change a diaper?"

"He's adorably stupid." You laughed, "Not as adorable as you though."

Nishiki turned you around and kissed you deeply, running his fingers through your hair. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He held you close, putting your head against his chest as he smiled happily. You were also smiling, loving the embrace from your boyfriend.

"Hmm. Do you want to try again tonight?"

"Absolutely. I can't get enough of you~" He whispered in your ear, playing with your hair.

You chuckled, "You'll need to wait after Kiriko is asleep~"

"I'll do my best~."

Nishiki kissed you deeply again before going into the living room to play with Kiriko and her toys, leaving you to cook. You enjoyed cooking. There was a knock at the door and Nishiki opened it.