The New Band (Saejima)

Description: Saejima decided to start his own band after leaving the Yakuza life behind. His band members were a few guys who worked for him, including Majima who decided to be his bodyguard. You found his band after it became viral, immediately going to his only concert that offered a VIP backstage pass which was limited edition. You and your best friend were excited to meet him...

NSFW WARNING BEFORE IT GETS TO IT.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

After retiring from the Yakuza, Saejima decided to start his own band as he loved singing. Getting a few men from his yakuza family on board, they began to find success despite his past. He loved to write songs that inspire people and one's that tell some of his story and how he bounced back from the hardships. Majima became his bodyguard and he terrified people, even those who try to see him fail or even try to kill him. He wouldn't let anyone touch his sworn brother.

Saejima sat back stage with his band, chilling whilst waiting for the crew set up for his concert. Majima came and sat next to him, giggling.

"Oi, you're supposed to be on duty."

"Gimme a break, I'll be there when you go up!" Majima laughed.

Saejima sighed, "I know you hate rules but it's your job to be out there until I come off stage."

"You're off stage now, so I'm out now too!"

"Yer a pain in the ass, bro." Saejima chuckled, shaking his head.

"You love me really! Say, going drinkin' tonight?"

"Sorry bro but I got some other gigs this week, can't get too drunk. I'll take up your offer on Saturday when we're done."

Majima groaned, "Goody two shoes! Fine. 10,000 if you pass out on Saturday."

"Same goes for you, lightweight." Saejima joked.

"Deal!"

You sat at the front row seats with your friend. You both had some drinks with you as you chatted away, waiting for it to start. You watched people flood into the seats and into the mosh pit at the front, smiling happily. Checking your pocket, you sighed in relief as you still had your VIP backstage pass with you. You wanted to meet Saejima badly because years prior he managed to save you a few times from horrible people, mainly yakuza guys, so you wanted to repay him somehow. You also fell for him as he always had the most heartwarming smile when he saved you.

"I doubt he'll recognise me." You sighed.

"Don't be a downer! Maybe he's been thinking of you this entire time!" Your best friend Saeki said.

Saeki was like a sister to you. You both knew each other from school and kept in touch ever since. You've both gotten through both amazing and awful times together, having pointless arguments in the past and quickly making up. She was your biggest supporter and you were hers.

"Yeah right."

"Oh Y/N, mwah mwah! Marry me, mwah!" Saeki chuckled.

You blushed deeply, hiding your face with your hands, "Stooooop! He doesn't feel the same way!"

She giggled, "We'll see!"

"Show 'em who's boss!" Majima said, patting Saejima's shoulder before going on duty.

Soon the lights dimmed before turning off, the crowd erupting in a cheer. Some guitar riffs were heard before the lights came on, the whole band out on stage. The drums soon played as well as the crowd screamed in excitement.