Tight Muscles Pt 2 (Kiryu)

Description: After finding your massage place, Kiryu couldn't help but be drawn to you. You had a crush on him but you tried to hide your feelings from him. Fortunately he felt the same way.

THIS PART IS NSFW PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ/TOO YOUNG.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Kiryu got up from the massage table and went to collect his clothes. He looked down and realised he was aroused, his length perked up with excitement. Shit! I have to hide this! It was rare for him to get aroused so he was surprised. He debated whether to try to hide it or to pleasure himself quickly.

"You alright Kiryu?"

Kiryu quickly started to get dressed, "Yeah! I feel loosened up now."

No time to get rid of it, I just have to hide it. He tucked his erection in his trouser leg, trying to think of things to get rid of it. He opened the door and quickly walked over to you, hoping you didn't notice. He leant on the counter which was hiding the erection. Unfortunately for him, you instantly noticed which made you blush more. You both awkwardly stood there, trying to think of what to do next.

"Umm.. W-will you be coming back?"

"Of course." Kiryu smiled.

His heart pounded as he stared into your eyes. You smiled softly which made him smile too. After a few seconds of silence, Kiryu went behind the counter to you and he kissed you deeply, holding you close. You immediately kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. He needed you. Chuckling, you gently grinding against his length, making a gentle moan escape from him.

He placed you on the counter and kept kissing you, unbuckling his belt with eagerness. You pulled your pants and underwear down and dropped them on the floor. He was desperate. You ran your hand through his hair as you spread your legs, allowing him access. Kiryu gently slid himself inside you, grunting in pleasure. He thrusted quickly, gripping into your thighs. You leaned back and moaned loudly whilst blushing. You never thought you'd be having sex on your counter!

You gripped onto the other side of the counter, moving your hips to his rhythm, making you both moan louder. His skin slapping with yours was heard on between your moans. He kissed your neck, grunting in your ear as you ran you fingers through his hair. You gripped harder on the counter, your knuckles turning white.

"You're so big~!" You moaned loudly.

Kiryu kept thrusting hard, his face red from blushing. You leant up to kiss him deeply, panting in between. He kissed back deeply, gently swirling his tongue with your, his grip tightening on your thighs. After parting from the kiss, a string of saliva connected your lips as you both blushed. You tapped his shoulder, making him stop fucking you.

"In there. More comfy~" You smirked, pointing to the staff room.

Kiryu picked you up and carried you in there, gently kicking the door open before placing you on the couch and continuing to fuck you roughly. You moaned loudly, wrapping your legs around his waist. He grunted in pleasure, making sure to hit your sweet spot with every thrust. Sweat dripped down your bodies. Soon, Kiryu pulled out and sat on the couch, his large girthy member twitching in excitement. You immediately sat on top of him, kissing him deeply again as you slid him inside of you.

He kissed back, letting you ride him. He ran his hands up your shirt, gently gripping your back as you moved your hips quickly. You both gasped for air in between the kiss, looking each other in the eyes lovingly before continuing to kiss each other passionately. You moved your hips, gripping onto his shoulders as he ran his hands up and down your back. He grunted in pleasure, digging his nails into your back.

"Ah~" Kiryu moaned.

"Fuck, daddy~!" You moaned loudly.

"I'm so close~" He growled in your ear.

You moved your hips faster, leaning back slightly as he held you by your waist. He gripped onto your waist, beginning to thrust inside you as you rode him, making you both moan louder. Suddenly, you felt him cum inside you. He leant his head back, his eyes closed as he moaned. You orgasmed at the same time, panting heavily.

"Fuuuuck~" You moaned.

You slid him out of you and lay next to him, giggling and blushing. Kiryu cuddled with you, smiling.

"Will you come back for more sessions~?" You smirked.

"If they're like this then yeah~" He chuckled.