Acting Feelings (Majima)

Description: You and Majima were the main characters in an upcoming zombie movie called Dead Souls: Dying Love which was the third movie. At the after party, you finally confess your feelings to Majima.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Majima was sat in an alleyway, drenched in sweat which ran down his body. There were scarlet blood on his clothes, especially on his arm. He was bitten by a zombie and had retreated to the alleyway to wait, thinking about his life in his last moments. He casually smoked a cigarette, sighing in pain as his wound throbbed which was agonising. Footsteps were heard from the side and he turned his head, looking at you walking towards him. He smiled sadly before leaning his head against the wall, looking up at the cloudy sky.

"Didn't I tell ya to go?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't leave you."

He sighed, "Ya gotta finish me before I turn. Nobody will stand a chance against me."

"I... I can't..." You knelt in front of him.

Majima grabbed his pistol and put it in your hand, putting it against his head. You sniffled, holding back your tears.

"Ya gotta do it."

You held the gun to his head, your hands trembling, "No...! There has to be another way...!"

"Look at my fuckin' eye, it's red! Imma turn soon, so ya gotta kill me before it happens! Would ya rather the whole world die or just me?"

"I can't fucking kill you! I love you too much!"

"Ya shouldn't love a gangster like me. Ya deserve better."

You wiped some tears with your spare hand, putting it back on the handle of the gun, "I don't care what you are, you're the love of my life! I can't do it!"

Majima cupped your cheek, sighing sadly whilst looking into your eyes, "It's for the best... Now do it!" He pressed his head against the barrel of the pistol, looking you deep in the eyes with determination.

Tears rolled down your cheeks. You moved the gun away from him, quickly kissing him. He held you close, kissing back deeply as he wiped your tear with his thumb. You gently stopped the kiss, pressing your forehead against his for a gentle seconds with your eyes closed, allowing the tears to keep rolling down your cheeks. After a few seconds, you moved away and pointed the gun at his head again, your hands trembling.

"I'm sorry. I can never forgive myself for this...!"

"I'll forgive ya." He smiled sadly, ready.

"Cut!"

You put the prop down and sighed, wiping the tears as you smiled. Majima chuckled, smiling back. You two were the lead roles of an upcoming zombie movie which was exciting and exhausting. Feelings for him grew with every scene you did with him, especially the romantic scenes. He didn't seem like the type to bother with dating which hurt you a little, so you decided to just be his friend.

"Great scene guys! Next one in 15!" The director said.

"Yer great at this!" Majima chuckled.

You blushed, "I'm decent I suppose, but you're amazing at this. Have you done acting before?"

"Hmmm, no not really."

"You're a natural!" You giggled, passing him a bottle of water.

"S'pose I am. How long ya been acting for?"

"Since I was in college. This is the first zombie movie I'll be in!"

"That's cool!" He drank from the bottle, "Let's get ready for the next scene."

There were a large crowd with people chatting. It was the after party for the release of the film Dead Souls which seemed to be successful in the critic's eyes. Everyone was dressed in fancy suits and dresses, drinking champagne and expensive alcohol at the party. You had some chats with people but they were mainly interested in Majima and the director, making you feel left out. You hated these parties because you were always alone in the corner, scrolling on your phone and waiting to go home.

The tables were nicely decorated and people sat around them, chatting and eating some food which was expensive. You looked at the time on your phone, sighing as you had 2 hours left until you could finally go home. You watched Majima from a distance, feeling butterflies in your stomach as you fell harder for him. You knew he wouldn't ever like you back, but something about those kissing scenes made it feel like he loved you back. As you stared off into the distance, you hadn't realised Majima had approached you  noticing sadness in your eyes.

"Yo, Y/N."

You blinked a few times, coming back to reality, "Oh, Majima, hey!"

"Ya alright? Ya awfully quiet." He smiled softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm not really a party person."

"Ya seem kinda down about somethin', wanna talk 'bout it?"

You shook your head, "It's nothing."

He put his arm around you, "Ya sure? I'm here ta listen if ya need anythin'."

"Thanks, but I'm alright. Just can't wait to go home and sleep."

"Yeah, been fuckin' exhausting shootin' this shit."

You leant against the wall and sighed, taking a sip of your champagne, "I'm glad these Dead Souls movies are finished. I wonder when we could work together again."

"Yeah, you're a great partner to have on set," He smiled, leaning beside you.

You looked up at him, smiling softly. His handsome face made your heart flutter. He looked back at you, smiling as well.

"I uh... I don't want to make things awkward between us but umm.. I've... started to have feelings for you..."

"Huh?"

You looked away, embarrassed, "Look, I know you don't feel the same way for me and that's fine! I just had to get this off my chest because it's why I act awkward around you when we're not acting a scene. Just... forget I ever said anything..."

Majima's gloved hand cupped your cheek, turning your face to look at him, "Ya like me? That's fuckin' cute."

"I'm sorry if I screwed up our friendship but-"

You were quickly cut off by his lips embracing yours, feeling him pull you close to him as he cupped your face with his other hand. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck and playing with his hair. He gently parted from you, smiling happily as you blushed, too stunned to speak.

"I've liked ya for a while. I'm glad ya like me too." He chuckled.