Birthday Gifts (Majima)

Description: It was Majima's birthday and you had no ides what to get him. You were embarrassed to give him your gift but he appreciated it regardless of what it was. You offer him a better "gift" which you give every year.

MAINLY NSFW

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Happy birthday!" You smiled as Majima walked through the door.

"Aww thanks babe! What ya get me this year?"

You looked embarrassed, "I didn't really know what to get you... so uh.. I apologise in advance." You gave him a small box.

He smiled and opened it up to see a cool masculine bracelet, "The fuck's this?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm sorry..."

Majima looked at the bracelet and put it on, "Huh. Looks kinda cool!"

"You don't have to lie about it..." You looked down.

"Hey, I ain't lyin', it's nice!"

You kept your head down, utterly embarrassed by the gift you got him. He noticed how down you were and he gave you a hug.

"Babe, it's fine. I 'preciate anythin' ya get me." He lifted your chin up, kissing you gently.

You kissed back, tears rolling down your cheeks, "Really..?"

He hugged you again, stroking your hair, "Yeah! I even got the birthday socks on today to enhance my birthday energy!"

You chuckled, shaking your head, "You talk so much shit babe."

He smiled, "If it means seein' ya smile then I will talk shit all day."

"You already do! Anyway, when do you want your better gift?"

"When ya not sad or embarrassed about the bracelet."

You looked down again.

"Do ya want the secret weapon?" He smirked.

You sighed sadly, "Sorry..."

He gently pushed you onto the couch before tickling you. You didn't react at first but you quickly started laughing and flailing about. He laughed too, happy to see you smile again. He kept tickling you, making you squeal as you tried to make him stop. He soon stopped tickling you, looking into your eyes as you smiled happily. He kissed you deeply, holding you close.

"There ya go, cutie. I'm sorry for that bad reaction at first. I really do love the bracelet. Just wasn't expectin' it."

You nodded, "OK babe."

He sat down on the couch beside you, sighing happily. You quickly got up and knelt in front of him, smirking as you unbuckled his belt. His erection quickly grew as he became excited. He loved having birthday blow jobs from you. You took his cock out his pants, gently kissing the tip which made him blush and chuckle excitedly. You licked his length before taking him in your mouth, making him moan softly as he leant back. He ran his fingers through your hair as you bobbed your head up and down.

"Fuuuuck~" He grunted in pleasure, gripping onto your hair.

You kept swirling your tongue around his length as you bobbed your head, occasionally taking him out of your mouth to teasingly lick up his cock and suckle on his tip. He bit his lip as he watched you, excited. He soon took himself out of you mouth, smirking.

"Strip baby~"

You shook your head, "It's your birthday so you get all the pleasure~"

He growled sexily, grabbing your chin, "It's my day, huh? Then daddy will fuck you if he wants to~"