Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds

Start from the beginning

"OK NOW!"

The boys run up the stages, screams can be heard and it is so loud. Namjoon coughes a few times into the black cloth that he had close to him, he still can taste the iron in his mouth as he keeps on coughing. As he doesn't want to worry AMRY he smiles and waves and try to hide the fact that the coughing is not stopping.

"You need water?" Yoongi asks suddenly standing behind him.
"Yeah thanks." Namjoon says taking the bottle Yoongi hands him.
"Take it easy you know. I haven't seen you take a break in a while." Yoongi says not saying much more as he walks away as it is his part to rap now.

Everything goes by plan, the show goes by and everyone is screaming as the boys leave the stages.

Namjoon starts coughing as soon as he enters backstage.

It is the worst fit he had ever had, as he keeps on coughing, people are slowly closing in on not really know what is happening.

The blood is now coming out his mouth it is more than he had in the last couple days. Black dots are appearing in front of him as he can't hold his body up and his knees buckle in, making him land on the floor. His chest is hurting now and his heart is racing, he knows this is not good. There is a pain on his chest like someone is standing on him.

The coughing doesn't stop and it feels like there is no air left, pain in his chest is getting worse and on that moment everything goes black for him.

The floor is covered in blood in front of the fallen boy, everyone is standing there in shock, not really knowing what to do as they had no idea what just had happened.

But within a few seconds a medic was sitting down next to RM as he finally is breathing a little easier than before, he is still breathing fast as the coughing had to a lot of his air and energy.
"He has a fever, the blood indicates I think an inflammation" the medic says.
"He needs to go to the hospital."

With that everything is set in motion, leaving the members in a big shock staring at the red stains on the ground and on Namjoon clothes that they had left behind.

"How long had this been going around?" JIn asks, feeling guily as he didn't notices enough.

"We really tried, he was just locking himself away." Hoseok says looking sad as he hug the Jimin who is in tears and shaking slightly.
"It will be ok. He will be ok" Hoseok whisper soft in Jimin ear.

Tears are streaming down Jungkook faces.
"Is he going to die?"
"No of course not. At least not now." Jin says taking the crying boy into his arms trying to comfort him.

The boys clean up and take some things before leaving the area going to the hospital. The ride towards the hospital is quiet no one is talking, everyone is in their own world.

They get out of the car and walk into the hospital.
"Hello, we are here for Kim Nam-Joon." JIn sas to the woman behind the desk, she smiles as she nods and tpes in his name.
"Are you family?"
"Brothers." Yoongi says.
"He is in a critical condition on the moment, his lungs are really damaged and are fighting an infection. His fever is getting higher by the second and his heart is racing. With means his condition is getting worse, he has been over working himself. The doctor had warned him for this."

The woman looks sad as she read the file to the boys.
"you mean he knew?" Hoseok asks looking shocked.
"Knew what?"
"that he was sick!"
"Of course he knew, the signs his body were showing are crazy, he knew that he was sick and he knew from his heart condition and he knew he should have took it easier."

"He is in the room over there, he still haven't woken up." The woman points to a small room with only one single bed, showing their Namjoon.

As they want to walk a machine in his room is getting louder and louder, it is a beeping sound.
"Something wrong?" Taehyung ask holding Jin hand even tighter in his own hands.
"I don't know/" JIn whispers soft but soon doctors and nurses are running into the smalle room closing the curtains leaving the boys standing their clueless.