Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds

Start from the beginning

But despite of all the signs and everything that his body needs rest, he keeps on working. Day in day out, he only leaves early as one of the members pushes him he will work in the dorm in his own room saying that is going to sleep.

Another cough fit is getting out of his body, for a moment it is getting hard to breath. He keeps on going and he can't get it to stop. If he was being honest he was starting to panic a little bit as his face slowly becomes red from the lack of oxygen.

His white long sleeves are now in front of his mouth trying to keep it quiet as he doesn't want to get the attention of the boys.

But as soon as he looks up from his sleeve his white sleep is covered with red little stains, as taste a iron is forming in his mouth as he realizes that he just coughed up some blood. He looks at his sleeve and around the room hoping that nobody was watching him.

Luckily for him he was still alone is his room, he looks again down and then stands up as he walks towards his closet to put on a new shirt. Maybe it was just a one time thing, he was coughing like crazy.

As he again ignores all the signs of his body the days of the week go by, the coughing up blood doesn't stop and it only has become worse. Every time he coughed blood is leaving his body, all the time he was walking around with a black little cloth to catch the blood so nobody would notices.

"Joon-hyung are you ok?" Taehyung walks into his room as Namjoon is still laying on his bed. He quickly cover his pillow as he notices the blood stains on it.
"Yeah." Namjoon answer sitting up, putting the pillow a little more behind him.
"You sure? I mean you still cough like you are a whale on land." Taehyung says, Namjoon smiles at the typical Taetae comment.
"Yeah, I will survive." Namjoon says now getting out of his bed and looking around what to wear.
"If you need anything just say so ok?" Taehyung says not looking sure, his hyung has been acting distant since a week now, he barely sees him and he always locks himself away into his room or studio.

It didn't go unnoticed that the boy was getting pale and the boy wouldn't stop coughing, also the sweat on his forehead without doing things and also the little blush of a sick person on his cheeks. But even though the members asked him all the time how he was doing he told them the same..

He is doing fine.

"Can you sing tonight?" Taehyung asks softly not really sure if it the right question.
"Of course. I will be fine Tae please stop worrying about me. If something goes wrong I will call you but I am still only coughing."

With that his disappears into the small bathroom leaving Taehyung standing there, Namjoon looks at himself in the mirror.

He throws a little water on his face as he look again.

"there is nothing that make-up can't fix." Namjoon says softly as he quickly makes himself ready for the event.

After around 20 mintues the boys reaches downstairs, he smiles and greets the boys. He can feel the stares form the members, but he is not planning to say anything. Everything will go by eventually...

****

The boys get ready for the show they have tonight, they go over the song list they have set up and practiced a little bit. Namjoon is doing well, everyone is really thinking he is doing better.

"He seems fine to me now Tae are you sure about this morning?" Jimin whispers to the boy as he looks at Namjoon who is dancing and rapping his lines as is it nothing.
"Yeah I am pretty sure, but maybe it was nothing." Taehyung says not totally convinced about it all.

"BOYS 5 minutes!" A managers calls out the boys look around and last touches of make-up are being put on his faces. It doesn't go unnoticed by the make-up artist that Namjoon is feeling hot.
"Are you ok?" She asks quietly as she looks Namjoon right I the eyes.
"Yes thank you for the concern but I will be fine." Namjoon smiles at the woman as he walks off to the other boys standing a little further away.