Min Hui checked in with her own ID card. Although there were two people in the room, the front desk didn't ask much. She recalled it carefully: because she insisted on paying half of the room rate, Chun Miao used her wallet once, and it should be in the pocket of the yellow jacket. As for the mobile phone, Chun Miao used it before going to bed, and said that she would add her WeChat, and then kept it on the bedside table to charge. 

When Min Hui came back from the river the next day, her mobile phone was gone, but the charging cable was still plugged into the wall. It should have been taken away when she went out at night, and most of it is now soaked in the water.

    She regretted not adding her WeChat. For such a chatty person, there should be many clues in Moments, right?

    Min Hui and Chen Sir rummaged through their luggage for a long time, only to find a bus ticket. Chun Miao took the bus from "Yukong" station, and there was no identity information on the ticket.

    "If people can't find it, what should we do with the luggage?" Min Hui asked.

    "Let the hotel keep it for a while, and leave it to them when we find her family." Chen Sir looked at her with a sad face, "What about you? When are you going to leave?"

    Min Hui was stunned, she hadn't thought of this question yet: "I don't Let's go, I want to see her family."

    Chen Sir's eyes were strange: "Are you sure?"

    "Is there something wrong?"

    "At this time, the family members will be very emotional and find someone to vent..."

    "Then just vent it all on me," Min Hui couldn't help crying, "After all, all this is I caused it. If a good person is gone, the perpetrator can't run away, right?"

    "You are all good girls. She voluntarily saved people, and you are not the perpetrator," Chen Sir sighed. "Since you don't think so, just stay for a few more days. I'll go first."

    Before leaving, Min Hui remembered that Chun Miao still had a coat hanging in the bathroom, so she went in and checked all the pockets of the coat. A black card came out: "Is this thing useful?"

    It was a membership card of XX Studios, with Chun Miao's name and card number printed on it.

    Chen Sir's eyes lit up: "It's useful. This kind of membership card is usually bound to the mobile phone. I'll go back and check."

The next day, Min Hui got up from the bed in a daze, and found that she missed breakfast, so she went to the second floor The cafe ordered a muffin and a cup of coffee. The waiter was an aunt in her forties. Hearing about her, she went to talk to her specifically: "Girl, has anyone been found?"

    Min Hui looked at her and shook her head.

    "Oh, the police are so weak. When the family members come and cry, let's see how they explain."

   "They have... tried their best." Min Hui's voice began to choke, and tears dripped down. .

    "Don't cry, girl. Look at you, your eyes are swollen from crying." The aunt handed her a tissue, "How should I put it, you want to see people when you live, and you want to see corpses when you die. There is still a glimmer of hope."

    Hope, is there any? It's not a big deal to watch the excitement, but Min Hui started to get upset again, can you let me be quiet for a while, auntie?

    The aunt wiped the table seriously, and suddenly said: "By the way, is she fat?"

    "Huh?"

    "That girl, is she fat?"

    "It's not fat."

    "Let me tell you, there was a fat man who fell into the water before, fainted from fright, drifted out with the current for a kilometer and then suddenly woke up, swam to the bank in the middle of the night and ran home dripping wet. Knocking on the door scared her husband to death..."

    These words had a great visual effect, Min Hui was drinking coffee and almost choked, a similar scene immediately appeared in her mind, and a glimmer of hope sprouted in her heart.

    If this is the case, she will not be afraid, but will only cry with joy.

    However, it has been four days since the incident happened. Such a season, such a climate—in a few days, she is afraid that even the bones will not be found.

    Thinking of this, Min Hui asked: "Auntie, do you know anyone nearby who will take over this kind of overboard salvage job?"

——After the salvage team withdrew, Min Hui had approached them in private, hoping to continue salvage, and the cost would be borne by her personally pay. The captain explained that it wasn't that he was unwilling to help, but that the recent flood situation was severe, and drowning and capsizing incidents had occurred in many places, so he was really overwhelmed.

    "There are some fishermen nearby. No one wants to do this kind of work. It's unlucky. They are said to drink dead man's soup." The aunt thought for a while, and then said, "By the way, have you been to Repulse Bay?"

"Repulse Water Bay? Where is it?"

    "To the south of the Mushuihe Bridge, there is a river bend about three kilometers away. There are often floating corpses from the upper reaches there. Go there and wait. I have a relative’s son who fell into the water last year. The whole family went crazy. They searched for three days and three nights without eating or drinking, but they couldn’t find it. Finally, they went to Repulse Bay and found him seven days later... Already It's completely changed."

    ***

    When Min Hui came to Repulse Bay, she found that this place was... -->>