21

Leah POV

once we were back at the hotel, there was kind of an uneasy tension between us. I think it was the awkwardness of  us both, mixed with sexual, mixed with the alcohol.

neither of us really knew how to act

from things like getting changed, whether we should wear pyjamas, or not.

the last time, and only time that em and I had shared a bed was that one night she spent with me in London.

back then, it. was fine for Emily or myself to go into the bathroom to get changed, but I feel like now, neither of us really knew how to act.

I of course wouldn't mind if that is what Emily chose to do, but I dont know, I got the sense that she didn't want to.

I think it was good that we had had a bottle of wine between us, so both of us were less on edge.

Whilst Emily was in the bathroom, I sat on a chair that was in the hotel just on my phone, scrolling through my feed. 

that's when Emily came out in one of the dressing gowns that the hotel had provided us with. I didn't really think anything of it, I assumed she was just having a joke.

that was until she opened it up, to her naked body underneath. I just looked on at her, in awe with a smile on her face.

I could see her shaking, and the nervous look on her face.

"you're so beautiful" I said, standing up and walking towards her.

because of the nature of our relationship, it being long distance and all, Emily and I had never had sex

I was very aware of this, and was trying my hardest to be respectful, but she just looked so hot stood there.

"may I?" I asked nervously, indicating that I was asking for permission to drop her dressing gown to the floor.

she nodded, looking up at me.

as the TV played quietly in the background, Emily just kept gazing into my eyes as she directed me towards the bed.

despite the random programme playing on the TV, there was this unhinged, romantic and sensual atmosphere.

without a word, I leant in and kissed Emily softly on the lips. em responded eagerly, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. the kiss deepened and strengthened, becoming more passionate with each moment.

My hands started to wander, slowly exploring Emily's body, making Emily gasp.

"sorry" I said, thinking I had taken it too far

"no, no, I liked it" she said, smiling back into the kiss

I felt shivers run down my spine

my hands slid under down Emilys  body, tracing her skin with my fingertips.

both of our breathing became very heavy as we continued to touch each other.

Emily reached for my shirt, unbuttoning it and pulling it off, exposing my bear chest.

em, who was now on top of me, traced kisses down my body.

we both continues to explore each othrs bodies, each touch and caress igniting a new level of passion until the early hours of the morning.

Emily POV

"that was worth the wait" I said, lying in Leah's arms

"you were waiting" Leah joked

"happy birthday by the way" Leah then said 

"thank you"

I can't help but think how lucky I am. Leah made me so happy, and i couldn't of asked for a better birthday.

as I started to drift off to sleep, I could feel myself grinning from ear to ear. Leah just did that to me

the next morning 

"how are you feeling about tonight" I said to Leah as we were getting ready for breakfast

I knew that Leah would be nervous for my birthday party tonight. just because there was going to be people she had hardly met, in an environment she wasn't too familiar with.

I knew she would be fine, I just had to make sure that she knew that

"im excited actually" she said, unexpectedly

"im really excited to meet all of your friends, and live your lifestyle for a night" she continued

I was happy about this, but I couldn't help but think that this was just a front for me, because it was my birthday and she didn't want me to have any negative vibes for the day.

I decided not to dig into it, and just let it be as we headed downstairs for breakfast.

we were sat eating our food, which was more of lunch now, as Leah and I decided not to get out of bed at the crack of dawn, and just Enjoy eachothers company.

after lunch, Leah had booked us into a couples spa session, which included facials and massages, followed by some chill time in the saunas and hot tub.

after our massages and facials, we made our way to the area with all of the swimming pools and hot tubs.

we found ourselves to be one of only three couples in the room, so it was quite nice and peaceful.

When Leah and I were in the hot tub, we were all over each other. not in a weird way, or a pda way, but just holding hands, hugging, having fun. 

no one around us seemed to care, which I was worried about. this was my first relationship with another women, and despite not being one for pda anyway, I was still worried about what people might think in public.

this was my first time really acknowledging it in public, and it was really a relief that it went smoothly.