10

Emily POV

after packing my bags and spending 15 minutes talking to myself in the mirror, it was time to head to the train station.

the train was luckily only about an hour. 

I hated trains. probably because o had the attention span of a four year old.

somehow my mind kept itself busy this time.

I was replaying different scenarios of how this week was going to play out.

My train soon arrived and I headed towards the tube and onwards to Issy's.

I liked to pretend I was a local, so I memorised my tubes and put my phone away.

Before I knew it, I was sat having a cup of tea with Issy watching the cars movie.

"how's Leah" Issy said as the ending credits were playing

"fine, I think" I said kind of sheepishly

"have you arranged to see her whilst your down here?" Issy said, not aware that I hadn't actually told her

"no, I haven't, she doesn't know im here"

Issy looked panicked

"oh, you didn't tell her? shit. I might of mentioned it" Issy said apologetically

Leah knew I was here and didn't mention it? that hurt a bit. I shouldn't of tho, how was that any different to me not wanting to mention it to her. she must of thought that I hadn't mentioned it for a reason.

"why didn't you tell her?" Issy said after my silence

"I dont want to hurt myself" I responded bluntly

"Emily, as one of the smartest people I know, I didn't think you could be so dumb"

we both laughed

"fine, ill text her" I huffed

Emily: Issy said she told you I was in London? sorry I didn't mention it. I have a proposition. but please dont feel like you have to say yes, or cancel any plans.

Leah responded almost instantly

Leah: haha, yeah, she mentioned it. I assumed there was a reason you didn't say anything so I decided not to bring it up. what's your proposition, im all ears.

Emily: so, I kind of need somewhere to stay on Thursday night. I completely understand if your busy or if that is weird, but it would be nice to see you.

I pressed send and panicked. 

what if ive misread the whole situation. what if Leah doesn't want to see me, let alone let me stay at her apartment.

Id fucked up big time

Leah: Yeah, of course you can stay. I'd love to see you. im currently on a break from training so I have nothing on.

I panicked for no reason. Issy was right, I was acting so dumb