~: The New Beginning :~

🖤 Lillith 🖤

"What did it cost?" - He asked.
"Everything..!" - I sighed.

I was standing on the edge of the open rooftop when I felt someone behind me. After last night, I needed some fresh air. Dante had completely lost his mind after losing all the evidence against Victor and acting like a wounded beast and it's better to stay away as much as I can. I came here and luckily no one noticed as the entire Giovanni house was bustling with the ruckus created by the Mafia Queen.

I smiled to myself. The queen's sudden appearance after 3 long years is going to create chaos in the underworld. But I'm satisfied and most surprisingly happy. No one could bring him down. I was stunned by the facts but did I expect anything different? NO! My intuitions had never been wrong. That's why I got a bit startled when I felt his presence. It was least expected of him to show up after the ball. I turned around and there he stood; tall and handsome in all black. But what I'm seeing now is a very different person.

The sudden revelation made me observe him more closely and there lies the intricate details that maybe I have always overlooked. The symbol of the crown right above his initial indicates his family. The way he poises himself, all mighty. His presence has always retained an aura of mystery and he has a cautious mien. Everything in him is fervent and formidable.
He is indeed the King.

"Victor?!" - I called and he came to me.
"How are you?" - He asked, his eyes roaming all over me. "I'm good." - I lied.
Again.
"How are you Princess?" - He asked again, a bit sternly and I looked him in the eye.
There was concern, rage, pain, hatred, but above all love. I sighed and walked away from him, sitting down at the very edge. My feet dangling in the air.
"You do realise that we're very high from the ground?" - He asked.
"And you do realise that I have no intention of jumping down from here?" - I replied.
He laughed and came over, sitting beside me. I huffed realising that he was not going anywhere without knowing the truth and I finally told him everything. Everything that happened to me three years back.
My parents.
How I met Dante.
Our marriage and life after that.
And most importantly how I became the Mafia Queen.
And my escape.

The entire time Vlad had been quiet but whenever Dante's brutalities came up he clenched his jaw. After I was done, he stood up suddenly and I looked around hoping to see someone but there was nobody. I looked at him and he said through his gritted teeth - "Slow and painful death, for sure."
"No," - I said immediately. My voice hoarse from all the emotions building in me, "Dante's mine to destroy. I'll take him down when it's time."
"Of course." - He asserted, forcing a smile, "After all you're the Queen."
"There's no point in playing the victim card when we have both hidden our fair share of secrets from each other. So don't even think of making me feel guilty." - I said and walked away from him.

He held my hand and yanked me towards him. Our lips were just inches apart and I could feel the sexual tension in the air.
"How should I address you then?" - He breathed on my lips, his gaze unwavering.
"Depends! If you mean all business, then I'm the Queen and I'll bow to no man. I was the Queen and I'll always remain the Queen.!" - I declared and the next thing I know is his lips on mine.
Soft yet brutal, all furious and passionate.
I kissed him back with the same intensity. I bit his lower lips and he moaned and I wasted no time in shoving my tongue inside. The kiss became intense and in no time we were a panting mess. He lifted me and carried me towards the railing and placed me over it.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes and I knew what I wanted. I stripped and sat completely over the railing opening my legs wide and giving him an unadulterated view. He kneels in front of me, looking hungrily at the already dripping pussy. "Does the Queen always spread his legs like that in front of his husband?" - He mocked and hit a pulse.
"Oh! Shut the fuck up!" - I hissed and grabbed a fistful of his hair, yanking his head in a way that it landed directly where I wanted. "Now lick it clean like a good boy that you're or you'll be going back without your buddy." - I said urgently unable to hide the raw excitement in my voice.
I could feel him smirk and then with one swipe of his tongue he licked it clean and started devouring me with his tongue, teeth, lips and finger. I can bet on my life that no one gives a better orgasm than Victor.

The orgasm came rushing in no time and I quivered and shuddered completely forgetting where I was placed. Victor held my hips tight and kept on drinking until the last bit. When he was done I was a complete mess. He looked at me and I smirked - "You look good worshipping me on your knees." He stood up and I could see his bulge straining hard. I freed it and he moaned.
"Jerk it off. Now!" - I ordered.
"Are you not helping?"
"Nope. You'll be doing it for me." - I smiled innocently.

He cursed and started pumping it up and down. I saw it getting more enlarged and I stepped off from the railing. Turning back I bent down and positioned him right near my entrance.
"Put it in." - I ordered.
He thrust into me completely at once and I shrieked still trying to adjust to the fact of how big he was.
"Fuck, princess. You're so tight." - He growled and started thrusting hard and roughly and in no time I came again followed by him.

He kissed me long after we're down and I must say that nothing is more peaceful than kissing him back. Victor is my shelter when my entire world is crumbling down. And no matter how hard it is, I'll always find my way back to him.
"I'm not on my pills." - I admitted, not knowing how he was going to react.
I looked at him and he was already staring at me, his expression unreadable. He cupped my face with his long hands and stroked my inner cheeks with his thumb pads.
"I would be honoured if it's you who takes my legacy forward. I would very much love to be the father of the little ones if you're the mother. I love you, Princess. And when I say that I mean it." - He said honestly and pecked my forehead.
I hugged him tightly and happy tears flooded my eyes. I realised then, that no matter how much of a sinner I was, Victor had always been my redemption.
My safe place.
The only person who loved me endlessly and selflessly.
And yes, I would very much want to be the mother of his child. I didn't say that aloud because there are a lot of things in my hands. But one day, for sure. One day I'll have my happily ever after with Victor.

He broke the hug and walked us towards the exit.
"No matter what your past is, you'll forever be my Princess. Don't forget that." -Victor said holding my hand and his phone vibrated. I saw that name.
Alexander Lucas.
I froze.
He's dead.
It can't be him.
Then who's this?
Or is he alive and Victor is holding him captive for any reason but he can't call him then, can he?

I was fumbling with my thoughts when Victor took the call unaware of my thoughts.

" Hello, Father..."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें