~: The Contretemps :~

🖤  Lillith  🖤

I have travelled through madness to find me and never dealt with anything more difficult than my soul. But Victor seems more complex. I was bewildered when he asked me to quit my job. He knew how much this job meant to me. I love this job moreover I can’t leave Daniel alone. Not after knowing everything he’s going through.

“I can’t.”— I stated, sitting on the couch.
“Why?” — Victor asked narrowing his gaze.
“ Simple. I’ve worked hard for this job and I’m not quitting just because some random person demands it."
“ Random person? Seriously?” — Victor snapped, walking towards the couch.
“ Now, now. Don’t you throw that attitude on me? We agreed to oblige to this deal. No couple stunts."

Victor looked at me. The way I'm holding myself clearly shows that I cannot be convinced. Victor moved away when I called — “ Where the hell are you going?”
“ None of your business.” — Victor growled and opened the door when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his right ankle. He lunged forward in pain when he saw me coming towards him and pulling that object from his ankle. He looked around and found me smirking with my dagger in my
hand; fresh blood laced over the blade.
“ Not tonight darling. We’re long overdue for a chat.”— I glared and walked away; wiping the blood from the dagger.

Victor entered the bedroom limping and sat on the bed. He picked up his phone and dialled a number — " Did you gather the details about Daniel de Lucas?”
“...”
“ I want it by the next 30 minutes or you’ll be dead before the sun rises.” — He cut the call threw the phone over the duvet and walked out of the room.

I was standing behind the bathroom door, peeping from there and saw everything. I came out and took the phone, calling back the recent number.
"Boss, I’m working on it. It’s really hard to find any details regarding Daniel and Ms. Ambrose. All the infiltrators are suggesting a boss-employee connection. Recently, they’ll be working on a project with our biggest rival. Nothing else. Have mercy on me, boss. I’ve been serving The Imperium for the last 15 years. Boss? Hello ?” ---- A coarse voice continued.
I cut the call.
“ The Imperium. This name. It sounds familiar.”—I murmured impatiently. The way the man was pleading it can’t be something ordinary. I thought and went outside to the living room.

Victor was seeping his drink when I came into the living room.
" Are you in the mafia?” —I asked out of nowhere.
Victor choked on his drink.
“ I’m in what?” —He asked stuttering within his cough.
" A mafia? Mobster, Gangster.”
Victor relaxed himself. He kept his glass over the kitchen island and walked towards me in slow but measured strides.
“ Why would you think that?” — He asked maintaining his posture.
“ I don’t know, Italy is the powerhouse of mafias and you have been out there the entire night since last couple of weeks” — I said acting naive.

Victor gave me a wolfish grin. He is amused by something, I just don't know what.
“ Oh, My Princess!! Mafias don’t work only at night. Do they? I have been in search of a job since the moment we landed here. And all I got to know was that Italy is full of bars and clubs. So I took the job of a bartender. But due to my boss, I had to do overtime. I never thought you
would be missing me so much.”—  He said with a smirk.  "Which bar?”  — I asked.
“ La Botticella of Poggi Giovani. Via di Tor Millina, 32, 00186 Roma RM," — Victor replied, " It’s just a 2-min walk from Piazza Navona.” He added.

I huffed and sat on the couch. All this is too much to take. Italy, this country had been the biggest curse of her life in the past. But after all these years, going through that curse again, it's overwhelming.
"Is everything okay, love?” — Victor asked scrutinizing my state.
" Just a long day,” — I sighed, “ a very long day.”
Victor came and kneeled in front of me.
“ From where I’m, you’re looking damn sexy, baby girl.”

My eyes shot open and I looked down. Realization dawned. I
was so perplexed a few moments back that I didn’t even bother to change. I looked towards Victor who was kneeling in front of my knees. There was pure lust in his eyes and I knew that if provided with a chance, he’d devour me.
" Let me take your mind off of that thing.”— He trailed, his breath on my bare knees resulting in sharp goosebumps all over.
“ Victor we agreed…” — I stopped seeing Vlad on his knees.
" Spread your legs, baby girl. Daddy’s hungry.”
His hands slid up my thighs, pushing my bathrobe even higher.

I watched with bated breath, unable to move as the cold breeze in the room reached my delicate skin, protected by nothing. Victor snares my gaze, his fingers dancing across the inside of my thighs, higher and higher, until his thumb brushes my fold and I suck in a sharp breath.
“ What are you going to do?” — I asked him breathlessly, a flush creeping across my chest as my face flooded with warmth.
“ You wanted a distraction. Let me distract you.”
My voice trails off when his thumb circles my clit.
Fuck.
It feels so good.

I nod absently because he’s no longer looking at my face. His gaze is locked between my legs, as he spreads them open at an agonizingly slow pace. I hate my body for betraying me so quickly, but when Victor lowers his face and presses his mouth against my folds, those bitter thoughts
scatter. His tongue swirls expertly against my womanhood, a promise of what’s to come. The moonlight is peeking through the glasses, falling on my face, and my lips part in silent gasps at the first swipe of his tongue along my clit.

I’m spread wide open for him and it has my heart pounding and my pulse vibrating at very inappropriate places. My breathing quickens and my hips jerk off the couch. Victor pauses glancing up at me.
" Keep still.” -- He orders in a deep voice.
His tongue swirls around my clit before his lips close around it and he starts sucking. Moaning loudly, I grip the back of his head, holding him there. Without warning, he plunges two fingers inside me and I cry out, my voice trembling with pleasure. He moves them slowly, pulling almost all the way out before pushing them into me again.

My chest rises and falls apart as my breath hitches. Victor takes me even higher, sucking hard on my clit as his finger hit that sensitive spot. I race towards the edge and cry out my release, as I came around his fingers. He laps at the over-sensitive skin as I ride the aftershocks of my orgasm.  "Fucking hell.”-- I mumble incoherently.
" I’ll take that as a compliment.” — His voice laced with lust and arrogance.
He slides his fingers out slowly, making me shiver and jump when he flicks my clit, with a devilish grin on his face. When he stood up and licked his fingers, my stomach pooled with heat. I’m still catching my breath but my body already wants more of him. One orgasm from Victor and I feel as
though it would be dangerously easy to become addicted.

And that doesn't bode well with my escape...