~: The Queen :~

🖤 Lillith 🖤

Victor looked like a devil in that black tux, his hair sleek and rage pouring from those eyes. No way he's that same Victor I fell in love with. The Victor who loved me we with everything. Maybe my choice of hiding this part of my past brought him to a dilemma. I gestured for him to follow me and went upstairs to my room, closing the door but keeping it unlocked. The mere hope of Victor following me up made me anxious. I went to the open balcony and stood at the edge when I felt a presence behind me. Stealthy as always.

"Y-you came?" - I stuttered. He didn't answer but lowered his face to my neck, his breath fanning my ear.
"I'll always find my way back to you, Mia Cara." - Dante breathed.

Dante. It's Dante. I jumped and turned around only to find him glowing in the moonlight. He yanked me towards him and settled his lips on my neck, sucking at the soft skin and biting it harshly.
"Honey no. Please. I'm not sober." - I declared and he stopped abruptly. I smiled inside as I knew exactly what he hated and did the same. The thought of making out during periods is an absolute no-no for Dante Giovanni. He took my hand and brought me back to the room, making me sit on the couch, kneeling in front of me. This was the Dante I had fallen in love with.

"I wasn't going to force myself on you. I love you! You should take some rest. I won't be attending you unless you want me to. And here's your phone. Have saved me to speed dial 2" - He declared, handing over a brand new cell phone and going outside.
Realisation dawned that Victor didn't come.
Did I lose him?

👑 Victor 👑

I never had a chance to be soft. I always have bloody knuckles and shards of glass. I wanted people to be afraid of me. I do very bad things and I do them very badly.
Until one day I met her.
Lillith.
My Angel.
She has been in a maze with no escape. She was soft as a feather, a good girl whose favourite things are bad. She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent.

Seeing her in Dante's arms today ignited a raw anger. And Dante addressing her as his wife only triggered it. I can never share her with anybody. I attended this ball only to find some information about the red shield. And now I'm standing in front of Dante's men, trying so hard not to kill them.

"It's not worth it, King." - Jack said, standing behind me.
I clench and unclench my jaw and did exactly what I shouldn't have done. I took measured strides towards the two men, almost lethal in the way I approached them. I took the knife and flexed it in my fingers and then sliced it all over their body, taking another knife and jabbing them in their crotch. Blood oozed out profusely and they screamed at the top of their voice. Taking the clipper, I clipped away their fingers when four Honda Odyssey came and stood in front of us.
Dante's pawns.
Now this is going to be nasty.

🖤 Lillith 🖤

I came out of my room in the hope of sneaking away to find Victor. I can't let him go. I felt like a teenager trying to hide and run away from my lover. The only difference is now it will be termed as infidelity. I tiptoed around the corner when I heard Dante's voice coming from his office. I went there and peeked in from the half-closed door. There stood Dante with his right-hand man, Nathaniel.

"He didn't kill them all but they're no good anymore. The damage done is beyond repair. They barely survived. He left a bloodied mess all around the town square. In no time, it will make its way to the media." - Nathaniel said.