Things are good

Começar do início

"Baby that's good." Drew said being proud of his wife as he took her into a hug and kissed her on the cheeks.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about having a job." Drew told her and Karen just looked around like she wasn't so sure about that.

"I know. It's just I don't know I was expecting a different reaction." She honestly told him and Drew figured out what she was talking about and so he just gave her a soft smile.

"Baby I'm not mad at you cause you got a job. I'm proud of you." Drew said while he hugged her again and smacked her booty that time while making it jiggle.

"If anything we gonna celebrate tonight." Drew said kissing his wife on the lips.

"Well okay I guess but don't tell anyone else." Karen said as she was trying to walk out the door to go to work but her girls had came downstairs with Faith coming down first arching her eyebrow and looking at her mama examining her like she was in shock.

"Mama where you goin'?" Faith asked Karen being in shock.

"Girl to work where you need to be going too." Karen playfully but seriously said to her daughter Faith while Nikki was now behind her.

"Mommy you got a job?!" Nikki asked all excitedly which meant that both Drew and Nikki was excited for Karen while Faith was in shock for whatever reason she had.

"Yess baby I gotta job." Karen said with her hand now on the door knob.

"What time will you be back?" Drew asked his wife seeing that now everybody knew she had a job. "At 7pm." Karen told him. "Well everything makes sense now." Faith said plopping her arms to the side. "My mama tryin to get her baggg." Faith said having that delayed excited reaction.

"Bye y'all." Karen said walking out the door while shaking her head.

Then once Karen had left the girls had started asking Drew questions about their mama's new job. But he didn't really know much since he too had only found out a couple of minutes ago.

But he made it clear that Karen having a job now is supposed to be the Sheard's business only staying inside of the Sheard's household until Karen was comfortable enough to tell the rest of the family because she was already nervous enough having to tell Drew as it was now. And Drew didn't want to make his wife uncomfortable with their other family members even though he knew that they would be happy for her too. But it's that trust that they was still working on within their marriage. So, Drew was continuously building that and once Drew had told them what the deal was with Karen's new job everybody had looked at Faith knowing that she can't keep nothing to herself. Even, Ace had looked at his mama knowing that she liked to talk a lot.

"Now, Ace why you lookin at me like that?" Faith asked her son as he eyed his mama after learning what a secret was at daycare. "Because you can't keep secrets." Ace said being a whole character while whispering it and Nikki busted out and started laughing at Faith. "Even yo son knows you." Nikki laughed.

Once Karen was finally at her job she had guessed she could start using the chauffeur again since everybody had knew about her job now. So there was no point in trying to wake up quietly and to try to quietly leave out of the house anymore. But not only that now she realized that her schedule with Drew would be much easier when it came to planning things with him.

When she had finally made it to the back she had clocked in and had got to work it was a busy morning with relatives checking in on their loved ones and then it had slowed down a little bit.

So not only were the CNA's super busy and acting all nice as if they were that way the whole entire time it was like everyone was on their best behavior. But Karen didn't have to fake that because she was genuinely nice and loved working with the patients and they loved her back so much so that some of the patients would introduce Karen to their family members if Karen was assigned to them. But Karen had already met a few of their family members which they knew about but she just let her patients talk and be happy not wanting to rain on their parade because she knew how that felt.