Ayanokoji x loli

It was 10:21 AM in Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's apartment. He was currently lounging on the couch, scrolling through social media, until he was abruptly interrupted by the doorbell. Ayanokouji got up slowly and answered it.

Stood outside his door was a petite woman slightly younger than him, with short, lilac hair and violet eyes. She was wearing a beige, drapey trench coat (that went just past her waist), a black cotton-polyester dress, white transparent tights and dark brown suede shoes. In her right hand was her typical cane. A beret, the same colour as her trench coat, sat on her head. To top it all off, a white satchel was wrapped diagonally across her chest.

"Oh, hi Arisu," greeted Ayanokouji. "I didn't expect you to arrive so early." His childhood friend, Sakayanagi Arisu, had sent a message late last night, telling him that she would be arriving at his apartment the next morning at 10:45.

"Fufufu. A good day to you too, Kiyotaka." replied Sakayanagi, smiling. "I brought you a little something." She passed him a medium-sized box of French chocolates, which he accepted with a brief "thanks". Ayanokouji stared at them oddly - he wasn't the biggest fan of sweet things, so he was slightly confused as to why she had brought them to him.

"You're very welcome." Sakayanagi removed her beret and trench coat, swapping the cane over to her left hand and then back to the right in the process, before handing them to Ayanokouji, who hung them up on one of the pegs. He could now properly see what she was wearing underneath her coat: a white turtleneck and, on top, a black v neck sleeveless vest dress. Ayanokouji walked into the hallway. Sakayanagi followed suit after removing her shoes.

Pointing to the couch with an open palm, Ayanokouji walked towards the kitchen. "Make yourself at home. Do you want something to drink?"

Sakayanagi thought about it for a few seconds. "Hmm... something sweet, I suppose? Maybe a hot choco-"

"Hot chocolate with extra sugar and cream on top?" offered Ayanokouji.

Sakayanagi smiled. "Fufufu. Kiyotaka, you know me too well~" she teased. Ayanokouji simply nodded. Sakayanagi sat down on the left end of the couch and removed her satchel, setting it down next to her. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, flicking through a few channels before finally settling on something to watch. A few minutes later, Ayanokouji walked out of the kitchen carrying Sakayanagi's hot chocolate and a glass of water for himself. He set them both down on the wooden table positioned in front of the couch before taking a seat in the middle.

"By the way... you never told me why you came to visit. I didn't see your message until this morning, so I was quite surprised."

"Do I need a reason to come and see you, Kiyotaka? We haven't seen each other for over a month, so I just thought it would be nice for us to play with each other again." replied Sakayanagi. It was true. Ever since they had graduated from university six weeks ago, Sakayanagi had been too busy with her job for the two of them to meet.

"Hmm... I guess." Ayanokouji looked at Sakayanagi, who was swirling and blowing the hot chocolate, waiting for it to cool down. When she was satisfied, she took a small sip.

"Ahh~" she moaned in pleasure. "I'm not entirely sure why, but... for some reason, hot chocolate tastes better when you make it." smiled Sakayanagi, staring at Ayanokouji intently.

"You've got a bit of cream on your cheek." Ayanokouji said, pointing at her face. Sakayanagi set the hot chocolate down on the table and scooted closer to him.

"Oh, is that so? Could you get it for me?" requested Sakayanagi, closing her eyes. Ayanokouji looked away, stopping her from seeing whatever expression he had.

"Just get it yourself."

"Fufufu, if you insist." Sakayanagi wiped her mouth with a handkerchief and continued to drink her hot chocolate. "Kiyotaka, how have you been this past month?"